Bill Kenwright

I wanted him to 'not' be the Chairman of Everton any more because he has been absolutely terrible at it and has taken the club back donkey's years. I would never however wish anything ill of him and definitely hope that the rumours are not true. He is a human being, husband and father first and foremost and that comes before everything, especially football.

I'm starting to think this has gone too far and it was a rumour which has got completely out of hand. With SBC passing at Man United, the club just came out and said it, no rumours etc.

All have every right to be angry with his time at the club has played his part like the rest of the people who have been at the club. I wont ever forgive what he has done to the club but hope that the rumours will be false or if true his family will get respect.

All have every right to be angry with his time at the club has played his part like the rest of the people who have been at the club. I wont ever forgive what he has done to the club but hope that the rumours will be false or if true his family will get respect.
It is possible to respect his family by not directing anything hateful at them without pretense.

I too did not wish him ill, but I'm not going to pretend I care any more about him now than he did about the fan base.

As a chairman he was terrible. He regularly lied, gas-lit, threw the fan-base and others' under the bus to protect his accumulation of generational wealth and status.

If it's true, it's true, and an old man that mismanaged a club and institution bigger than himself has died before stepping down to popular vote.