Bill Kenwright

It's the most liked post in the thread since it was posted. I'd say it's a view shared by many of the fanbase who want to be a bit edgy.
So what!?

Do you think Kenwright suddenly cares what the fans think now that he's gone to the great headlocker in the sky?

As long as people don't hassle his family, ya know, those that weren't chairman, then they can say what they want really

All those two said in the quoted tweet was that they weren't saying anything

IMG_5774.jpeg

It's the most liked post in the thread since it was posted. I'd say it's a view shared by many of the fanbase who want to be a bit edgy.

Kenwright is a divisive figure that over the years has made more and more people swing to a position that think poorly about him so it isn't a surprise. Life isn't all sweetness and light, he's a man who has lived a large portion of his days a wealthy and privileged existence, a lot of that coming from working class Evertonians.

People saying they won't say what they really think is being respectful. I haven't seen anyone celebrate this rumour of his passing.

Kenwright is a divisive figure that over the years has made more and more people swing to a position that think poorly about him so it isn't a surprise. Life isn't all sweetness and light, he's a man who has lived a large portion of his days a wealthy and privileged existence, a lot of that coming from working class Evertonians.

People saying they won't say what they really think is being respectful. I haven't seen anyone celebrate this rumour of his passing.
Only that Damo character that used to be on here, he is still waging his one man war on X/Twitter, was getting it back off a fair few folk(even off a few kopites) and so turned his comments off, utter nasty little piece of work he is.

Seems to be looking like it's true.
Given how widespread the rumour is all over social media, if it wasn't true then I'd expect we'd have heard from some source in the media by now pouring cold water on it.

The fact that everyone is silent about it and have been all day makes me think they are aware and awaiting for an official statement from somewhere out of respect.

Only that Damo character that used to be on here, he is still waging his one man war on X/Twitter, was getting it back off a fair few folk(even off a few kopites) and so turned his comments off, utter nasty little piece of work he is.

I just meant on here, obviously twitter is the interweb version of Mos Eisley. As Obi Wan said you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.