Biggest Disappointment This Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heitinga, Jelavic, Howard, Wigan, Norwich home and away, Newcastle home, First 20 minutes or so of the derby,

Biggest disappointment for me this year must be Jelavic. He has looked like a conference league player.
Also the 1-0 loss against Sunderland was a big disappointment, if we had won that we would really be fighting up there for a ch.league spot now. Oh, and the FA-Cup. We really missed out there.

Player-Jelavic
Game-Wigan
But overall the biggest disapointment must be that we never kill a team off no matter how many chances we get,and thats cost us big time.

The derby at goodison. We were in form and going up against a really crappy RS team and we still couldn't beat them. Made me furious.

*shakes his fist

Game : Wigan... just was in utter shock after those 3 minutes, which then turned into rage.

Player : Jelavic - I didn't expect him to be as prolific this season, but i also didn't expect him to turn into Brett Angel. He's been utter gash.

Conceding last minute goals against Newcastle, Norwich, Fulham and Spurs. We'd have been firmly in CL otherwise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back