Big Dunc's Ice-Bucket Challenge for ALS awareness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laughed earlier when McQueen said there was no way she'd do it whilst she was wearing a nice white number earlier.

Booooo, down with that sort of thing, thought it was the perfect number for her to do it in myself.

....surprised he winced when the water hit him, mind you I wouldn't tell him that.
hahaha it was probably freezing to be fair, see a lot of celebs doing it in 100 degrees weather and screaming their ass off, when here it's freezing and windy.

I bet Martinez doesn't do it, will be boss if he does.... and nominates Bill and Whelan.

I don't like the way he screamed like a girl, lost a bit of his cred doing that lol. Still a legend though

Sold out to the cult of celeb! Could you ever imagine him doing this at his height ? He's gone down in my estimation , so will any other nob from Everton who does this 'charitable' stupidity.Honesty it's a load of self serving cobblers masquerading as charity ! The worlds going to the dogs and these dickheads are pouring water over their inflated heads. Real end of times stuff.

Sold out to the cult of celeb! Could you ever imagine him doing this at his height ? He's gone down in my estimation , so will any other nob from Everton who does this 'charitable' stupidity.Honesty it's a load of self serving cobblers masquerading as charity ! The worlds going to the dogs and these dickheads are pouring water over their inflated heads. Real end of times stuff.
"this 'charitable' stupidity" has raised over $41m in the US within the last month, double the amount the charity received over the entirety of 2013.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/22/b...allenge-donations-for-als-top-41-million.html
While the monetary contributions are so absolutely incredible, and we’ll be able to really make a considerable difference in moving the mission of the ALS Association forward, the real fortunate part of the Ice Bucket Challenge is the amount of awareness it has raised for the A.L.S. cause in general,” Ms. Munk said. “It puts us in a whole different ballgame to find treatments and cures for this disease.”

"this 'charitable' stupidity" has raised over $41m in the US within the last month, double the amount the charity received over the entirety of 2013.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/22/b...allenge-donations-for-als-top-41-million.html
While the monetary contributions are so absolutely incredible, and we’ll be able to really make a considerable difference in moving the mission of the ALS Association forward, the real fortunate part of the Ice Bucket Challenge is the amount of awareness it has raised for the A.L.S. cause in general,” Ms. Munk said. “It puts us in a whole different ballgame to find treatments and cures for this disease.”
yes! that's why Dunc Gwyneth and Bush poured water over their heads in front of a camera.

Status
Not open for further replies.