Bid for the Nigerian Ace's Match Shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can't buy class

Player Valuation: £1.5m
Nothing exciting and not sure this is the right place to put this but made me laugh when I saw this. Shouldn't need washing as it won't have any sweat but may be covered in grass stains where he has fallen over.

Link

My favourite quote from the article: -

The shirt adorned and signed by Everton’s Nigerian ace Victor Anichebe is up for grabs and is a must for any true blue.

Starting bid is £150... I can't believe anyone would pay that for Anichebe's Shirt.

Some people have more money then sense.

it goes to show why our commercial arm is so poor, despite what shady Bob is trying to con us with. Trying to flog the shirt of possibly our least favoured player when we have the likes of cahill, baines, jags, felli, arteta etc etc... I mean, WHO makes these decisions. Someone, somewhere, maybe even a committee, have sat down, come up with the idea that selling Anichebe's shirt would be a good thing, AGREED it was a good idea, and then think they can start the bidding at 150 notes. It doesn't need a Harvard MBA to see the error here

If it was bidding for Anichebe himself I would of happily paid a tenner to get him out the squad, he would make a graet sous chef in my kitchen.

Silly move by the club.... We should be keeping hold of Vic's and Yak's shirts. Sew a couple of them together and you've got a brand new corporate facilities tent for outside the Old Lady.....

Or a promotional blimp.

Or a new rain cover for the pitch.

The possibilities are endless (much like the shirts themselves....)

The best thing about this is you won't need to wash it as there will be no sweat marks.

Aye, but covered in grass stains, so would need to be washed at 60 degrees which is much higher than the recommended cycle on the label. For this reason I will not bid, manufacturers instructions MUST be obeyed, sorry Vic

Status
Not open for further replies.