Beto vs Calvert Lewin: Who deserves to be our starting striker?

Who should be our starter?

• Total voters
This poll is embarrassing for DCL but I think injuries have taken their toll. He's nowhere the level he was for that season under Ancelotti.

I use to be one of those people in the past that agreed that Lewin in the team, was for the better in the way the team worked. But even that i have not believed for a while. Beto just looks like he trys, even when it doesnt come off, which for me Lewin doesnt do anywhere like he did do in the past. Beto at least tys to have a run at the back etc

I use to be one of those people in the past that agreed that Lewin in the team, was for the better in the way the team worked. But even that i have not believed for a while. Beto just looks like he trys, even when it doesnt come off, which for me Lewin doesnt do anywhere like he did do in the past. Beto at least tys to have a run at the back etc
Seems like he is going through the motions :(

I hope this is not just a game thing where Lewin was rested like hes going to come back into the starting 11 like Everton think he's messi or something next week lol. Beto when he does well, after coming on, never gets a proper run of games, and just is reverted back to the few mins on the next game

I hope this is not just a game thing where Lewin was rested like hes going to come back into the starting 11 like Everton think he's messi or something next week lol. Beto when he does well, after coming on, never gets a proper run of games, and just is reverted back to the few mins on the next game
I am hoping that Beto has proved himself today to Dyche and is deserving of more time

me and a few other people said that it can happen that players miss penalties and we supported Beto. We were receiving the 😂reaction and it was amazing seeing the same people rn saying he should be our striker while saying Dcl is a better striker than him. Simple as, Dcl hasn’t scored in 4 months and Beto scores in one start