Beto vs Calvert Lewin: Who deserves to be our starting striker?

Who should be our starter?

• Total voters

kimonthemac_efc

Player Valuation: £950k
I think this is a good time to create a thread like this. Halfway into the season and some people endorse DCL starting, some want Beto. What do you think is the best option?

so, it’s now been officially 20 games without Dcl scoring a goal. I respect people that say Dcl should start but could you please explain why. There are things he does that lot’s of fans don’t see, but a striker should not be playing in a league like the premier league with those stats. I mean at the end of the day, it’s his job to get goals

Doesn't matter, you could stick Haaland up front, and you'd have the same results.

Horrific tactics ensure any forward players have little to no chance to show what they're meant to be in the side for..

DCL can't do much when the "wingers" are just doubled up as full backs...
Sorry, but no.

Haaland would not have failed to take any of his (admittedly limited) chances in the last 20 odd games.

Doesn't matter, you could stick Haaland up front, and you'd have the same results.

Horrific tactics ensure any forward players have little to no chance to show what they're meant to be in the side for..

DCL can't do much when the "wingers" are just doubled up as full backs...

I mean i dont like XG stuff. But Everton are currently 10th in XG stats in the premier league. There are strikers in teams way below in the XG table who are out scoring our strikers. Bournemouth are below us in XG but above us in the table. Why? their striker solanke has 14 goals. Ours has 3.
Christ even the lad at luton has 9 goals. And luton are 17th in XG.
Its not like we create absolutely nothing. Our two main strikers have 4 goals between them.