best individual performance you've ever seen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kanchelskis obviously...Dunc 1st half away at United which I think was just after he ripped Newcastle apart.

But in recent years fulham away 2012 sticks out for some reason....we battered them and have no clue how they got a draw. I think Fellaini was immense that day if my memory serves me right.

If we're talking about Feli laying down the law then our first game of the season against Utd, Mon night game from a few years back stands out to me. Michael Carrick stood in at centre half and Feli's treatment of him wasn't right tbh. Beat him like a ginger stepchild. Felt bad for him.

All time I'd need to have a think. Definitely Nev bossed some games at a level that is not seen anymore for that position.

Jags against Torres across the park, when arguably the best striker in the country at that time barely got a kick - Jags was immense that day.

Also, Dave Thomas versus Coventry in a 6-2 win at GP... fantastic wing play and pinpoint crossing for the Latch... and all with his socks rolled down.
6-0 Andy,I know as I did a match report on that very game at School for English;)lol

If we're talking about Feli laying down the law then our first game of the season against Utd, Mon night game from a few years back stands out to me. Michael Carrick stood in at centre half and Feli's treatment of him wasn't right tbh. Beat him like a ginger stepchild. Felt bad for him.

All time I'd need to have a think. Definitely Nev bossed some games at a level that is not seen anymore for that position.
Hahahahah

Stuart against Spurs in the Cup Semi final was something special. The whole team were boss that day, but the little fellow absolutely played out of his skin in that game. He was tireless and frenetic, looked like he could have continued playing for an entire 24 hours. Terrific effort and the kind of heroic individual performance we are sadly missing these days

Status
Not open for further replies.