best individual performance you've ever seen

Status
Not open for further replies.
For us, the Dave Thomas versus Coventry 6-2 win at Goodison, no defence on the planet could have lived with him that day, he was utterly imperious! For other teams Julio baptises performance in Arsenals 6-3 win at Anfield, the lad was normally dogpoo, but that one game, he became godlike, the RS simply didn't know how to stop him!
6-0 wasnt it?

Most of those that immediately spring to mind have already been said, so I'll throw in a recent one and say Besic vs City in the League Cup semi at Goodison; it was the best of last season for me.

Pienaar in his first game back vs Chelsea was special, too.

I remember Tim Howard havin a killer game away to Aston Villa in Roberto's first season .... Also Fellaini at home to United a few years ago 1-0

Kanchelskis away at shef wed.

This by a mile. Scored a hat trick but I best remember when he scored a cracker which was disallowed for a dubious offside. Two mins later scored his 2nd or third trotted past the linesman smiling shrugging his shoulders as if to say " will that do then?" Was unbelievable that day.

Best ivecseen live was kanchelskis away at Wednesday.

Arshavin against the rs was brilliant as well when he scored 4 I think.

...this will be unpopular but Graham Souness was a one man team against us in the League Cup Final replay at Maine Road. I wasn't too upset coming out despite the result because I knew we were about to overtake them in the pecking order but Souness was magnificent that very wet night. He even managed to beat Southall from 20 yards.

He was nasty and often arrogant on the pitch but he could play.

Status
Not open for further replies.