Best Away Fans to Visit the Brit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightwood

Player Valuation: £500k
I know the season is not over yet, we still have Blackburn, West Ham & Wigan to visit the Britannia Stadium but without a doubt the best travelling supporters have been:

Everton
Villa
Chelsea

in that order.

Perhaps the games themselves helped, Everton 3 - 2 defeat & Villa 3 - 2 win. Both great games with great support from both sets of fans.

Really enjoyed being back in the 'big league' it's been a while and long may it continue (hopefully)

Good to see Beattie doing a job for you.

Knew you would be safe some time ago, especially looking at your home games remaining.

Good to see Beattie doing a job for you.

Knew you would be safe some time ago, especially looking at your home games remaining.

We are not safe just yet. Beattie could prove to be the signing of the season. Didn't realise he is a Blackburn lad/fan born and bread, hope his heart is in the job ahead on Saturday

We are not safe just yet. Beattie could prove to be the signing of the season. Didn't realise he is a Blackburn lad/fan born and bread, hope his heart is in the job ahead on Saturday

As I said months ago, take it from an Evertonian, and therefore relegation survival expert - you're safe ;)

I do like the feel of that stadium. It sounds like it was built for atmosphere and accoustics for the fans - which is why yous got that award for having the loudest fans I guess.

You's should've battered the barcodes the other week though.

Without sounding like I'm blowing smoke up your arse because you've paid us a compliment, your fans are the loudest I can remember for a good while, home & away. United always make a lot of noise at Goodison but the Stoke fans who came to Goodison were really loud. I hope you's stay up & feel little doubt you will.

You earned the right to play in the Premiership last season & have earned the right to stay this season. I sat in a boozer for hours right by your ground with plenty of supporters from each team & there was not 1 bit of trouble. Look forward to seeing you's again in 2009-2010

It's good to see a traditional club surviving in the premiership, though i think next season will be your toughest campaign, as for Blackburn & Wigan's support, i wouldn't expect much of a show from either of them as they're probably the worst fans in the premiership.

Good luck for the rest of the season, but i think that you're already safe,and deservedly so.

It's good to see a traditional club surviving in the premiership, though i think next season will be your toughest campaign, as for Blackburn & Wigan's support, i wouldn't expect much of a show from either of them as they're probably the worst fans in the premiership.

Good luck for the rest of the season, but i think that you're already safe,and deservedly so.

We've certainly ruffled a few feathers and believe me quite a number of other supporters have not been so complimentary.

After 23 years outside the top flight I think we do deserve our time there. It's been fantastic for the whole area and I would imagine it is very easy to become blaize about just how different it is to be in the Premiership.

As for Blackburn, they have sold their allocation for Saturday's game - club have provided free coach travel for every supporter, Stoke did the same for the away fixture.

The fact that Blackburn have sold their allocation is a massive surprise to me, especially given that apart from their title winning year, i don't think that they've ever sold out at Goodison !

All they'll sing is " get into them" and 'T, Rovers '

We've certainly ruffled a few feathers and believe me quite a number of other supporters have not been so complimentary.

After 23 years outside the top flight I think we do deserve our time there. It's been fantastic for the whole area and I would imagine it is very easy to become blaize about just how different it is to be in the Premiership.

As for Blackburn, they have sold their allocation for Saturday's game - club have provided free coach travel for every supporter, Stoke did the same for the away fixture.

:huh::huh::huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.