Ban Craig Pawson from all future Everton games

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know mate, I was asking Raino why he thinks that's a penality?
Same way a pull of the shirt when the ball is in the air is a foul!

Its interesting to see a fair few people disagree. shows there are different interpretations to laws.

It all comes back to Moyes. He should have come.out and said what Clattenburg told him years back. Instead we avoided having him referee our games for a long time in exchange for silence.

We should have just come straight out and said it. Open up the can of worms.

I'd love Dyche to just say now, I think they are making decisions based upon whether it is Everton or not. Say it clear as day, no way to misinterpret. I'd put money in a pot to pay his fines. You can't fine somebody for bringing the game into disrepute by them calling out disreputable actions.
Especially when the officials themselves are bringing the game into disrepute already
Weekly drama around referrees is not positive for the reputation of the league

We don't have a management team at the top of the club and we don't have a manager to say things as they are so who exactly is going to have the balls and ban Pawson from attending Goodison, we don't act like a big club so we will be constantly treated like a club making the numbers up until we get change within the club from top to bottom.
Winning mentality has been gone for decades
The Kenwright consequence.

I don't believe refs are being briefed to give decisions against Everton. Don't put down to malice what can be explained by incompetence.

Ultimately decisions have always been given against the 'smaller' teams because the football ecosystem places extra scrutiny on the teams competing at the top end of the table, the sky 6, whether that's commentators, pundits, or the media, the story is always exacerbated when it's a decision made against Man City or the RS. Refs generally are, and I'm sorry if there are some on here, little cucks who are more afraid of how they might look than whether they are doing the right thing, and VAR hasn't changed that, if anything it's made it worse cos refs now have a nice blanket to hide behind where they can blithely refer to the rulebook and in doing so absolve themselves of responsibility. "Not my fault guvna - that was according to the laws endangering an opponent - I don't make the rules"

Only way to change this is for the club to make a show of it. Someone said we hadn't been given a pen or red card against us in three years. If that's the case then Dyche needs to pull out a Mourinho/Bielsa style media briefing where he painstakingly runs through all the different injustices and inconsistencies so that the next time Refs have to make a call against us they think twice about whether they are being objective or whether they are making the cowards choice

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.