BACK TO UMBRO

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpg

Can't see it being that particular black one. That'll just be the training stuff that goes with it. Why do a reveal when the kit has been trained in all pre-season? I reckon it's black away kit, purple/pink third/euro kit.

This away kit could still have a big red sash on it......... The picture on the official site is a close up of top middle part of the shirt (i think)

http://www.evertonfc.com/fabric-away

I liked the black away kit from a few years ago, but I thought it was good because the yellow made it stand out (on the badge, Chang logo, etc). With the home kit being so dark this season I was expecting a light colour for the away kit. I suppose it gives a reason to have a 3rd kit.......

Having a look at the other teams in the league though, im not sure how many times we will wear the away kit anyway. Probably; Chelsea, Palace, Leicester, QPR and West Brom?

i don't care for all black tbh. i think black shirts, white shorts and black socks would be interesting though. or possibly our blue shorts? nah, that last one sounds naff.

yellow all the way ffs!

Just got back from a holiday in Thailand...

My dad said which football team do you support (he's a RS) so goes liverpool, the guy goes why not Everton? I loved it!!

On the other hand I did search the whole of Bangkok for an everton shirt that I never found...

Loads of United and RS full kits out there, saw two everton shirts I think, big market too..

Used to go to Thailand a fair bit (haven't been there for a few years now though), plenty of fake Everton shirts but a lot more RS and Manure

Status
Not open for further replies.