BACK TO UMBRO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kudos to Leicester for doing it. Our overseas fans have a nightmare getting our gear compared to other clubs.
I haven't had too much trouble, just need to pay a little extra for shipping. Frankly I wish it were harder so I would be discouraged from spending money on more shirts.

Stop trying to talk sense mate. People just want fume in here at moment and willing to blame board for any type of supposed failings.

Wrong colour blue on shirt is my current fave.

I've been fuming about how we as a club perform commercially for years though.

When the likes of West Brom get paid more money than us for the same commercial deal, you have to question the people in charge at Everton. We have seen recently on here people say with pride " We are a bigger club than Man City " but are quite happy for the likes of Norwich, Sunderland and West Brom to out perform us off the pitch commercially.

The kitbag deal is finally being shown up in recent years to be poor. Yes, people will look back and say we was losing money when we done it ourselves but thats because we done it wrong. Keith Wyness the master of short term solutions decided to outsource it to JJB and then Elstone carried on with the so called incredible deal with Kitbag.

A lot more could have been done in the past few years, we should have been spending a lot more money on marketing in developing countries but we have tried to do everything on the cheap. I had a mate who worked darn sarf at the time for a marketing agency who was approached by Everton to do marketing abroad. They wanted to pay a 1/3 of what Southampton was paying ( They was in League one at the time )

Status
Not open for further replies.