BACK TO UMBRO

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's actually "GOAL!!!!!" scrawled on the white wall in the small concrete yard that was my training pitch. Unfortunately the new mega drive soon took priority, which is why I am not storming down the wing, providing Barkley will killer balls, rolling in cash and banging a supermodel.

Ah well....

Probably made the right choice mate, mega drive was boss.

Golden Axe mate.

I like the kit, I even like the black socks, not too keen on the lack of collar but I give it an 8/10. Good work!

Absolutley love the new kit. I think it's the first kit in years that I've seen and imediatly liked.

I was very sceptical when there where rumours of black socks, but with the darker shade of blue it goes really well.

Told myself I was too old to buy kits and that I wouldn't buy one this year, but after seeing that, I'm gonna have to buy it :)

Pity the yellow goalie kit is a template of the Ireland one minus the silly Umbro wording on the shoulders

Is this custom enough for you?

24wu58h.jpg

I love the kit.

Still not convinced about the crest though, even though it was the one I voted for. A bit like herpes, last season's grew on me.

COYB!

Just noticed Stones has Addidas boots on. Thought Umbro might have said put some Umbro one's on for he launch.

Must be sponsorship issue I Guess.

I know it's frowned upon by some, but I do like getting a players name on the back of the shirt

Mainly because I see it as a good way to support a player that I like. I'm sure these things are kept track of by the club

I agree, I've had names on the back of my shirt for years, I even went to the extreme lengths and had that Castillo on my 08/09 shirt (god knows why).

I'm sure the club will keep track, especially if purchased online, they will see exactly who's purchased it then.

Status
Not open for further replies.