BACK TO UMBRO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not ace, not gash, not arsed. I just want to see Everton play in it.
Yeah, me too. It's an improvement on this year's kit, but there are a couple things on it I don't love - the grandad collar being top of that list. Personally I don't rate it as highly as the 2012/2013 effort from Nike, which I absolutely loved:

2012 2013 kit.jpg

Having said that, the badge change alone should see a significant increase in sales this year. Good work by the club.

Yeah, me too. It's an improvement on this year's kit, but there are a couple things on it I don't love - the grandad collar being top of that list. Personally I don't rate it as highly as the 2012/2013 effort from Nike, which I absolutely loved:

View attachment 1733

Having said that, the badge change alone should see a significant increase in sales this year. Good work by the club.

Our Nike kits where terrible.

Our Nike kits where terrible.

Suppose it's all personal views mate. I too loved the first nike kit. And IMO there's something special looking about having that tick. The second nike kit was just lazy and rehashed with a awful badge.

I personaly love polo shirt type collar's on my football kits but I'm sure many others don't. Would love a kit like the dark blue England kit that umbro did some years ago!

We've had some shockers in the past 10 years, and this is no where near as bad as any of those. Nice kit, will buy (from some blag Chinese website for six quid).

UMBRO are no longer Nike owned.

Convinced Nike were responsible for the horror badge. Just interested in ripping fans off with Bangladesh sweatshop manufactured trash sold for loads.

Look at what they've done to the England kits. Prices rocketed. Three kits a year.

Joke.

Umbro seem to have got a tasteful ensemble for us. In the fashion line. A few minor things but otherwise positive. If they balance this with reasonable prices and we get what we pay for

Club revenue should go up not down

5ggKyhH.jpg
This could've been so better if it had Everton or EFC printed on the back like other teams have on their warm up jackets (England has it with Nike). Don't understand why Umbro didn't bother with that

I like it. I was balls deep into the Le Coq range we had a couple of years back and this looks like it could be equally tasty. I need to sit back with a Cuban and ponder it for half a season though.

Status
Not open for further replies.