BACK TO UMBRO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should all look like this then.
hygapuO.png

That would be good

A little help here for a clueless American bloke. So, here in the States I can wear whatever jersey/kit I want, pretty much any day of the year anywhere I go and provided I don't wear a gridiron football jersey to a baseball game or something like that. But, when I travel to your island nation, is there some unwritten custom to when it is appropriate to wear a kit around as a 30 year old adult?

I don't want to go around looking like a [Poor language removed].

A little help here for a clueless American bloke. So, here in the States I can wear whatever jersey/kit I want, pretty much any day of the year anywhere I go and provided I don't wear a gridiron football jersey to a baseball game or something like that. But, when I travel to your island nation, is there some unwritten custom to when it is appropriate to wear a kit around as a 30 year old adult?

Anything but full kit is ok mate

no mate its perfectly fine, as long as you arent wearing the socks and shorts that go with it.
Some daft loons on here like.

So without trying to find where i was up to in the thread yesterday...

the leaked picture of barkley in the kit...that was correct was it?

yer the picture was dreadful, seems to have been received better in person.

Just want it released now so the kids can finally have it

Status
Not open for further replies.