AZ Alkmaar v Everton - UEFA Cup - Thursday 20th Dec

Status
Not open for further replies.
That looks better mate, I reckon he may switch to 4-4-2 to give two forwards a game. Plus McFadden is [Poor language removed] on the wing.

This Vidarsson is meant to be alright though.

That could happen as well, but can Vidarsson play on the wing, Mad dog and Carsley is going to be in the middle, and Pienaar would take either wing, but can Vidarsson play there?

Neville's injured.

Would like to see Boyle and Irving at some point in the match as I suspect they are generally closer to making the team level than the midfielders. Of course, I thought that about Peter Clarke and Mark Hughes as well...

it would've helped if Neville got on the plane to Alkmaar.

He wasnt there two hours before boarding? The bad belter.

That could happen as well, but can Vidarsson play on the wing, Mad dog and Carsley is going to be in the middle, and Pienaar would take either wing, but can Vidarsson play there?

Dont know mate, think he's a centre midfielder with an eye for goal - a la Cahill.

Neville's injured.

Would like to see Boyle and Irving at some point in the match as I suspect they are generally closer to making the team level than the midfielders. Of course, I thought that about Peter Clarke and Mark Hughes as well...

I felt certain that lad would make it, I don't think he is even in the Northampton team now, shame

He wasnt there two hours before boarding? The bad belter.

Dont know mate, think he's a centre midfielder with an eye for goal - a la Cahill.

I though so as well, never saw him play wing, so who else could play on the wing if he was to play but that mean Mad dog is not playing since I can't see Carsley not playing?

If anything, i want the youngsters to play. I do want to win this to keep our unbeaten run going, but i would like one of the youngsters to break through into the team this season. It's usually around this time a player will break through, e.g. Vaughan. I want to see Kissock mostly as from what i've heard of him, he could be the next big thing. I also want Pienaar to have a rest too, all he ever does is work, gives 110% every game, we need him fresh for the Manure game.

Last edited by a moderator:
If anything, i want the youngsters to play. I do want to win this to keep our unbeaten run going, but i would like one of the youngsters to break through into the team this season. It's usually around this time a player will break through, e.g. Vaughan. I want to see Kissock mostly as from what i've heard of him, he could be the next big thing. I also want Pienaar to have a rest too, all he ever does is work, gives 110% every game, we need him fresh for the Manure game.

Giving youngsters a chance is a good things, but there is no need to rest Pienaar he is the only player looks sharp and fit in both West Ham match, and with so many 1st team player not playing, and I doubt Moyes brought Pienaar over there just to sit on the bench?

Yes, suppose so, but imagine if he got injured, and we had no Ossie or Pienaar against Manure. That would be a slight bummer... And have you noticed, since Pienaar has come over, the team has looked like they had more flair, different players have been trying new things, e.g. Neville trying to pass to a blue shirt. I wish Moyes would snap him up in Jan to get it over with, is there a fixed price for him does anybody know?

Yes, suppose so, but imagine if he got injured, and we had no Ossie or Pienaar against Manure. That would be a slight bummer... And have you noticed, since Pienaar has come over, the team has looked like they had more flair, different players have been trying new things, e.g. Neville trying to pass to a blue shirt. I wish Moyes would snap him up in Jan to get it over with, is there a fixed price for him does anybody know?

Well, if he is going to get injure it would have happen already, there is nothing you could do about it, and as you say Pienaar has been effective for us, so that's why he need to play in this game!

Beside if the Physical Premier League game he is not getting injure, then we shoudn't have to worried him getting injure in a European game, which is less physical compare to Premier League matches!

Status
Not open for further replies.