Arteta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namdrater

Player Valuation: £15m
I'm suprised that amongst all the topics lately, none have asked where the hell he is? Wasnt it about a month ago that it was "weeks, not months" left of his injury? Theres been no updates on it for a while. I thought he'd be back around mid November, but theres been no indication that he'd be back that soon after the past few weeks.

We need this man desperately. I think him and Saha could produce some unbelievable flair together, enough to humiliate all that stand on the same pitch.

i think we've put this to the back of our minds to avoid a mass breakdown and crying session, we are reminded of his absence in every game and find it just too depressing to talk about.

he knows we all still love him though.

Follow, Follow, Follow !!!

Don't get too carried away with the thought that Arteta will be our saviour.
Yes, on his day, he could be terrific, but he had his off days too, and could go missing occasionally. Anyone who thinks he'll be leading our midfield this side of Christmas with any authority is very optimistic indeed.
I think we might get the odd cameo role mid December, but expect it to be well into the season before he is anywhere near a first 11 player unfortunately.

Back for the end of Nov will hit form sometime in late Dec i imagine - thankfully Jags should be back too.

Where is Pienaar by the way, didnt he have a late fitness test the day of the Stoke game.

Don't get too carried away with the thought that Arteta will be our saviour.
Yes, on his day, he could be terrific, but he had his off days too, and could go missing occasionally. Anyone who thinks he'll be leading our midfield this side of Christmas with any authority is very optimistic indeed.
I think we might get the odd cameo role mid December, but expect it to be well into the season before he is anywhere near a first 11 player unfortunately.

I agree that people shouldn't get over excited thinking that everything will suddenly change when Arteta returns but I'm sure it'll give the squad a lift. Same for when Jags returns.

Mikel Arteta, best player in the world, he will lift our season, Mikel Arteta, the sexiest, most talented Everton player we have had at the Club for the last 20 odd years, Mikel Arteta, Father, Husband, GOD.

(It was posted by Cal on another forum that he wouldnt be back untill the new year at the very least, personally I have yet to see Cal get anything right, but you never know.)

Areteta due back mid december,but Pienarr, Billy whizz and bains will make a huge difference ,We need them back ASAP.hope thier back for the Villa \ Benfica games .We need to get Cahill playing behind the strikers again in a central role he´s wasted, on the right.But I can not wait to see the midfield when everyones fit .

I'd be happy if we could just get Bilyaletdinov and Pienaar fit and fighting in the same side for consecutive games. That alone would be a massive boost to the current side.

Arteta will need time to get back up to speed, once he does he'll no doubt improve us. Anyone who doesn't think he will is deluding themselves. Even half fit he's different class to alot of our players.

I meant Radio City for an interview after picking up the player of the month award. You bad minded belter.

You're just jealous coz I can tell Arteta how much I love him in his mother tongue.

Don't tell him I mentioned his mother's tongue

Status
Not open for further replies.