Arsenal's 'easy' fixtures

Status
Not open for further replies.

I havent heard the tv mention everton this much,and that includes when we play lol-they so want us to fail going on about us playing man utd/man city

bet we look back on those first 3 0-0 games at the end of the season and think what could of been!

No point dwelling on it and to be fair it was Roberto's first 3 games for us and he still hadnt put his mark on the team. I remember the west brom game and it was exactly like watching Everton under moyes.

Pressure's back on us now. I'm not feeling optimistic about the Hull - Arsenal game. I've a feeling that Hull will fold easily, but come good in the cup final.

Quite simply we have too win all of our game's, I'm just not seeing an arsenal slip up

On a different note I find it ridiculous that we play after arsenal again on Sunday,Merseyside police will have a field day with all the pissed up fans on Sunday

only game i have a little hope of them dropping points is hull away, i think were going to need a bigger cushion than we got now, city an utd at home and hull an southampton away dont look like 4 wins and tommorows going to be tough , need arsenal to lose 1 game out there remaining fixtures if were going to get 4th i think

Status
Not open for further replies.