Arsenal's 'easy' fixtures

Status
Not open for further replies.

tim cahill

Player Valuation: £50m
There's been lot's of talk about Arsenal having the easier run in than us, but i think they'll drop quite a few points yet. Mainly because they're out of form and lacking confidence, but also because their fixtures could still be a bit tricky.

Home vs West Ham: Arsenal aren't keen on playing physical teams at the best of times but after 120mins in their FA Cup game I honestly think West Ham will be a very difficult game for them.

Away vs Hull: We have Hull to play as well, but Arsenal will certainly be playing them at a more difficult time after 3 games in a week. Hull also have to gain a few more points to secure safety, and if they get through to the final they will want to get a good result in preparation for the final. Also, if they're in the final they'd be likely to rest players against us as their safety should be confirmed by then and they would want to risk key players.

Home vs Newcastle: Looking at Newcastle's form you'd expect this to be an easy fixture, however Newcastles most important player is Remy, without him they're useless. They've managed 1 point in the 8 games he's hasn't played this season. Remy will be back for this fixture and Newcastle will be keen to regain some pride before the end of the season.

Home vs West Brom: West Brom's form has improved massively over the last few weeks as they're clearly digging deep to try to stay up. If they're still in the mix when this fixture is played, then they'll make things very difficult for Arsenal.

Away vs Norwich: Norwich are fighting relegation and if they need a result on the final day of the season then it will be a very tough fixture for Arsenal.

In summary, Arsenal will probably only get a couple of points out of these fixtures and we're 99% certain to finish 4th.:cool:

Yeah, I think the same.

If you only get one point from stoke away and swansea at home and can't beat a championship team voer 120 minutes, no fixture is going to be that easy for you.

West Ham could park the bus and hope for a 0-0 like they got at Stamford Bridge. It will be a tough game after playing 120 minutes so late in the day today and they don't have a lot of squad men available to call up.

Huddlestone is due back for Hull.

Ozil is supposed to return the same day as Remy.

I agree with you that Arsenal are capable of dropping points. I'm not sure whether Wenger is playing Sanogo to rest Giroud or because he wants to bring on his development but it plays into our hands because he doesn't really look like scoring. Oxlade-Chamberlain looks really bright and Ramsey doesn't look to rusty considering he's been out for so long. They could mount a charge still.

We gotta win dat Palace game. The longer we can keep an advantage the more likely they are to crumble.

The goal difference is like an extra point too at the minute. If we keep winning they'll have to start smashing teams to bring it down.

Home vs West Ham: Arsenal aren't keen on playing physical teams at the best of times but after 120mins in their FA Cup game I honestly think West Ham will be a very difficult game for them.

I agree mate. Not only that, West Ham didn't play today and don't play tomorrow either. Arsenal by comparison played an evening kick off over 120 minutes.

arse are shitttttttttttte.

Everton have the 4th nailed on, unless we implode.

hello, has anyone watched the wigan game./ Arse are absolute dog wank tbh.

Honestly, aside from a fluke, the only game I see us dropping any points is City. We should win both our home games...So'ton has mailed it in and without Rodriquez they are not the same side, home or not. And Hull the last game of the year will have nothing to play for. 4 wins a draw and it doesn't matter if Arsenal win out. If they drop any points, it's going to be very difficult for them.

Honestly, aside from a fluke, the only game I see us dropping any points is City. We should win both our home games...So'ton has mailed it in and without Rodriquez they are not the same side, home or not. And Hull the last game of the year will have nothing to play for. 4 wins a draw and it doesn't matter if Arsenal win out. If they drop any points, it's going to be very difficult for them.

utd and moyes will defo be up for it too mate.

We need too keep getting points. West Ham will give Arsenal a hard game. We just need too keep winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.