Anyone stayingin Watford

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he meets up with us lot u won't see him again till bombey night Think we will be partying more blues the better you get the 1st round in.

He'll be in his element surrounded by Blue Boys so it will be worth not seeing him for a while, theres not that many of you this far south!! I'll give him the money for the first round but not 49 of you, I've been to Goodison I know how much you lot drink!!!

He'll be in his element surrounded by Blue Boys so it will be worth not seeing him for a while, theres not that many of you this far south!! I'll give him the money for the first round but not 49 of you, I've been to Goodison I know how much you lot drink!!!

You've not seen how much this much drink though mate. Good on you though.

I'm stayin the kid. probably top an tail with you..... An depending on how blitzed we are. You might get lucky son......

Cant wait....

Looking forward to next week just hope we turn them dipped in sh.. t..ts over look out for my flag we are not bitter we just don't like you .......

Just looking for one myself, did a search and looks like
  • very basic, nearish and £75
  • watford looking like £75
  • 4* in st.albans with health club included for £52

Ponders.

2 more blues staying in watford fri/sat night, looking forward to it b)
nice to know theres gonna be loads of us there.

Just looking for one myself, did a search and looks like
  • very basic, nearish and £75
  • watford looking like £75
  • 4* in st.albans with health club included for £52

Ponders.

I know, I know, tempted myself FFS.

Gonna try talk my mate round tomorrow, but hes got his heart set on the coach, plus he got the bin lids to consider.

Status
Not open for further replies.