anyone really think we gonna beat spurs/chelsea in the final

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can win against anyone, you can't be a fan without believing in your team especially when we have already beaten them both.

look ppl. love the spirit, we gonna get in goats words "dicked". im pro everton as u lot are, but this happy camper we in a semi/we can beat anybody on the day/ we in the semiiiiiiiiiiiiiii bull**** gotta stop. yeah we can beat anybody....i can win the lottery...ooooo return of the macks on

look ppl. love the spirit, we gonna get in goats words "dicked". im pro everton as u lot are, but this happy camper we in a semi/we can beat anybody on the day/ we in the semiiiiiiiiiiiiiii bull**** gotta stop. yeah we can beat anybody....i can win the lottery...ooooo return of the macks
on

It's an omen.

<Puts rent money on Mcfadden winner>

Jesus lad, why wouldn't you be confident of beating Chelsea/Spurs in the final?

If we get there, it's a cup final ffs, if you don't believe your teams gonna win, don't go!!

I'm going thinking that I'm going to get mugged for my ticket by a kopite outside Wembley, sparing me from witnessing the inevitable catastrophe.

whats your problem nevthebest. no optimism at all, no hope, u just think the worst,

Status
Not open for further replies.