anyone really think we gonna beat spurs/chelsea in the final

Status
Not open for further replies.
i truly believe that when we win the semi we will go on to win the final whoever we play

well thats the difference goat, I knew we would win the final. yet you all optimistic this time and I aint feelin jack shi...

I agree cainan...I think if we win this one and end up in the semi final the boys will be on fire and highly motivated...and hopefully we can win then this time around. That might be what we need to have the guys ready and motivated properly at the start of next season as I wound be able to bear another start like the last few seasons I think.

I agree cainan...I think if we win this one and end up in the semi final the boys will be on fire and highly motivated...and hopefully we can win then this time around. That might be what we need to have the guys ready and motivated properly at the start of next season as I wound be able to bear another start like the last few seasons I think.

koff chico

hopefully, how long have we said this though, i think if we won the champions league we would still have a sh!t start to the season

Status
Not open for further replies.