Any regular match goers here actually buy any Food or Drink at Goodison?

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the very most a twix if I'm a bit peckish. The prices for stuff is just unreasonable. Maybe if they had a better selection I'd head in earlier and get some food but everything that comes out of there looks awful. There's a fella in front of me who gets all kinds, pies, sausage rolls, hot dogs. Must spend a fortune every game and it all smells awful.

Usually a pint at the start and half time, and if its an evening kick off and im pushed for time I'll have to eat something at the stadium. The rollover hot dogs are actually the best of the bunch, the rest is shockingly bad.

Same for the fish and chips outside, which i had once when i couldnt face a pie or hot dog. going to a lot of music festivals I see the different levels of quality of fast food vans, and that is the absolute lowest quality you can get. Its fairground food. say we're rating them out of 5, this would be 1/5, whereas at a festival even 2/5 food is acceptable quality. And the ones id put at 2/3/4 are still the same price as the rubbish everton/the outsourced caterers bring in and thats at a festival where the costs to just be there must be huge.

If Everton upgraded their food van from a 1/5 to 2 or 3/5 i reckon more would make it their pre match tradition to eat there. I would

And the food inside the stadium....i wouldn't even give it a 1/5 on that scale

I reckon they should have a seperate queuing area for just beer, and employ one person to constantly pour beer 30 minutes before kick and 5 mins before half time.

Just what i'm thinking off the top of my head

That makes too much sense though.

Just a h/t Bovril when its freezing for me.

No, its terrible, same at all other grounds I have been to.

Maybe a real market for some decent but cheap food.

Usually go to the ship and mitre for food pre match.

Status
Not open for further replies.