Anthony Isom Russo

Status
Not open for further replies.

nsmith1721

Player Valuation: £500k
Not sure where to put this but.....

Anthony Isom-Russo â€￾@AntonioGio77
Contacted by Everton FC, Waiting on more info in the coming days as to when im headed to England.

Looks to becoming in for a trial. He has trialed all over the place and not landed anywhere. He describes himself as a winger. Looks like a long term project more than anything.

Short interview from a week or so ago.

Anthony Isom, a 19-year-old from New York, has spent the past year with Empoli F.C., a club in Serie B in Italy.

The former New York Red Bulls Academy player said he was first in touch with the Italian club four years ago.

Anthony Isom
“I was contacted by Empoli at 15 years old after playing in several tournaments with the Red Bulls Academy,â€￾ Isom told TopDrawerSoccer.com. “Since I was only 15, I had to wait until I was 17 to sign with the club. I joined the club in August of 2011.â€￾

As for Isom’s play on the field, he was originally brought to Empoli as a forward, but has switched spots recently.

“I’ve been playing either left/right winger or right back due to the best two players at the club playing my position.â€￾

Isom signed a youth contact in 2011, and has since inked a professional deal with the club, but he declined to renew his deal and is looking at other opportunities.

“After gaining attention throughout Europe and USA, I have decided not to accept a renewal and pursue other opportunities. In the last few years, I’ve had trial offers from large clubs like Fiorentina to clubs like Plymouth Argyle. Right now, I’m weighing my options.â€￾

EVERTON DA SEXY.

Anthony-Isom.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.