Anichebe to Newcastle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anichebe is a good young strong player who will score goals in the prem, it would be a bad move to sell or loan him out this season, if he stays fit he would feature as an important squad player this year.

He's in the last year of his contract but for what we could get for him i'd rather we kept him. He'll be in the shop window this season so will have to play well if he wants a decent team to come in for him/a new contract

I'd rather try to resign him. Remember the market for strikers is disgustingly overblown. One good season and your value skyrockets. Look at what Stoke had to pay for Jones.

I hope we don't sell Vic, especially not to them bastards. I think he'll have a good season this one.

he seems to have got his head right after the injury. I reckon it comes down to him being prepared to play on the right for the most part. He might not want to do it and so might not sign...and he might want to play every week. I hope we keep him as he seems to be developing nicely now, and got a good run out pre season so he is definitely in moyes's plans...if can he believe in himself and his strength then he will be very useful for us this season

Status
Not open for further replies.