Andrea Cornelius

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching a video of a player is assuming?

Bilyaletdinov looked proper boss from his Youtube videos. What you couldn't see was his total lack of ability to cut it in the Premier League.

You cannot tell that this lad doesn't have skill based on a 3 minute video of his goals, but you can see he's very good in the air and could be a target man.

Bilyaletdinov looked proper boss from his Youtube videos. What you couldn't see was his total lack of ability to cut it in the Premier League.

You cannot tell that this lad doesn't have skill based on a 3 minute video of his goals, but you can see he's very good in the air and could be a target man.

I watched his footwork.

He appears clumsy.

Like the majority of big players playing in any league in Europe. Maybe he's good and it's just not in the video, who knows.

This guy proves your point:
Zlatan-Ibrahimovic-5.jpg

Ibrahimovic is ****

If it was me I'd give players like this three attempts at scoring from 30 yards and if all of them aren't pinged in the top corner then my interest goes no further.

Status
Not open for further replies.