ALAN MYERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way i read it it's E.I.T.C. (Everton in the community) that's Everton fc the club !! In no way do I view it as Bill Kenwrights or the boards smokescreen for any reason imaginable.
All credit goes to the club as a whole, and am sure the majority of Everton fans share my views on this matter.
Someone summed it up perfectly earlier as "barking at the moon" succinct and to the point he is.

If DannyWillo18 thinks that drum band playing at half time is small time, id hate to hear his opinion on us playing grand old team at the end of the match and we all sing along. i think that smacks of small time.

Really? Could you explain why? :)

I have no twitter account nor do I use Facebook. I enjoy this type of messageboard and use a number of them.

Myers seems to be a good chap and coming off Twitter is sensible. It certainly should not impinge on the reality that is his full time job.

I have no twitter account nor do I use Facebook. I enjoy this type of messageboard and use a number of them.

Myers seems to be a good chap and coming off Twitter is sensible. It certainly should not impinge on the reality that is his full time job.

Disagree mate. Social media is huge and is the number one way to communicate with the fanbase these days.

Twitter isn't the problem; it's the people who use it.

Dave you have surprised me using this to attack the board, you have backed your argument up by patting Alan on the head as if he is doing a good job.

His interaction with the fans via Twitter is the main reason a load of blues are seeing this side to the club.

This social media interaction is incredibly important to ensure the news around not just EITC gets out but when fans need questions answering, little jobs sorting ( i know at least 1 on here who have asked for a favour).

Its disappointing, as you personally raved about his appointment after the other clown left under a cloud, i dont see why you have a problem with this.

I don't understand why Myers has chosen to give them attention by referring to the comments he's received. Had he not said anything 99% of people wouldn't have known about the negativity and we wouldn't currently have blues ripping into other blues.

Just block them and move on, don't give them air time.

the way dannywillo18 thinks drum playing is small time, i thinking playing grandoldteam at the end of the game, then turning the sound down after the 1st verse is small time. maybe just me, but im allowed my opinion,

That's a very specific gripe.. haha I don't know any football team - large or small - that doesn't have singing fans!

That's a very specific gripe.. haha I don't know any football team - large or small - that doesn't have singing fans!
Its nothing to do with fans singing in general, its at the end of the game, especially when we win. they will blast grandoldteam and turn the sound down after the 1st verse, i remember one time no one sang back.... Awkward

Look, it is a seperate entity, it just is. It's the club's official charity: the one it lends it's support to the most. But it is a registrerd charity not an in-house organisation. The club gives it widespread publicity which the charity gains from. That;s all fair enough and laudable. Now, where we part company is the constant reference to the charity's work in club bulletins and now in the official accounts. I suppose it's up to you if you see that as not leaning heavily on another organisations work. I do see it that way...if that's ok with you?

Of course it's a separate entity, you wouldn't run your charity in-house that would be madness and a cause for accounting concern.
And they have to include it in their accounts.
And mentioning it in bulletins is a good thing, it's the community aspect of it

YOU KNOW WHAT GETS ON MY NERVES THE WAY THE FOOD STAFF WISH YOU GOOD SECOND HALF

GETS RIGHT ON MY NERVES THAT

AND THEM FORKS THAT ALWAYS SNAP

#MYERSOUT

Status
Not open for further replies.