2023/24 Abdoulaye Doucoure

It might be a blessing, how awful he’s been since he came back from injury, hopefully it convinces Dyche he is nowhere near good enough to be playing behind the striker next season.

I hope so but, I’m honestly expecting new co tracts to be handed to young and Coleman

His last injury has just killed his form.

I think we need to review his position and look towards the future rather than the past
Add him to the list of players we need to improve on.

Based on current findings, I think thats the whole squad now that people want replaced.

Should be fairly easy for a club in our financial position.

Oh wait, I might have missed it, but I dont think anybody has mentioned Myko yet?

Add him to the list of players we need to improve on.

Based on current findings, I think thats the whole squad now that people want replaced.

Should be fairly easy for a club in our financial position.

Oh wait, I might have missed it, but I dont think anybody has mentioned Myko yet?
As a player he was limited but equally effective but he dropped off fast which made for us to nosedive.

The whole squad bar, Pickford, Branthwaite and Mykolenko could get replaced in my eyes but it's not going to happen.

I am arguing that "Doucoure's Role" aka No 10 needs to be priority next season because we desperately need a folly for DCL

As a player he was limited but equally effective but he dropped off fast which made for us to nosedive.

The whole squad bar, Pickford, Branthwaite and Mykolenko could get replaced in my eyes but it's not going to happen.

I am arguing that "Doucoure's Role" aka No 10 needs to be priority next season because we desperately need a folly for DCL
I get that mate, but you could make a case for every player you didnt mention above.

I get that mate, but you could make a case for every player you didnt mention above.
I think under Dyche and how defensively we have improved if we don't lose Branthwaite, it's blindingly obviously we are woeful attacking.

Doucoure was a big part of that but that was pre-big contracts. He has huge question marks over his role

I think under Dyche and how defensively we have improved if we don't lose Branthwaite, it's blindingly obviously we are woeful attacking.

Doucoure was a big part of that but that was pre-big contracts. He has huge question marks over his role
Totally agree, if he doesnt score, he offers not much else.

But in total fairness he has chipped in with some pretty vital goals.

We all know the strengths and limitations of all our players.

We know that we would love to be able to sign a dozen new players but we can't.

We may not be able to sign any.

We simply have keep the najority of our paper thin squad together and hope that we don't lose Branthwaite while at the same time somehow managing to strengthen the squad without actually spending any money.