A "shirty"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shirty means to get shirty.

Also some ruffians who like to embroil themselves in fisticuffs and other such shenanigans with other rapscallions from the opposing teams don't like to wear shirts in case they get seperated from their chums and set upon by their adverseries in a dark alleyway.

Shirty means to get shirty.

Also some ruffians who like to embroil themselves in fisticuffs and other such shenanigans with other rapscallions from the opposing teams don't like to wear shirts in case they get seperated from their chums and set upon by their adverseries in a dark alleyway.
These are known as shirtbags...or something.

I live in Brighton, emigrated here last year but still get to home and away games as often as possible. When we are on TV I go to a pub in Brighton and always wear an older Everton shirt with Ferguson 9 on the back. Last comment I heard now there is a real Everton fan good to see. It's great when we play a team like spurs or the arsenal because a lot of their fans are down here.
When I go the match I will wear an Everton jacket and to be honest don't give a **** what other people think I'm an Evertonian and proud of it.

I know its long-gone but I never did understand this "shirt-lifter" term. Surely a more accurate one would be "trouser-dropper". No?

Status
Not open for further replies.