A lone Evertonian, alone no more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great post, really glad you had a great time and a wonderful result to go with it. Goodison Park at night is the most amazing place on earth......

That, my friend, is a good introduction to the world of Everton
However, please don't think things will get easier from here..you haven't been treated to a Hibbert howler on a rainy night
at home to Bolton in the Sherpa Van trophy qualifier, first leg sat in an obstructed view seat with smelly Sid sat next to you howling 90 mins of abuse at Osman whilst spitting chunks of hot pie at you
Now that is the real Everton:)

The Mirallas goal on that pass from Eto'o where he put it on a [Poor language removed] plate for him. Beauty, that.
I kinda meant away from the actual game. I always like hearing you foreign types impressions of pre-match. Was certainly our best looking goal though. I'd quite like to see Eto'o play where Nais is at some point this season.

I kinda meant away from the actual game. I always like hearing you foreign types impressions of pre-match. Was certainly our best looking goal though. I'd quite like to see Eto'o play where Nais is at some point this season.
Walking out, right down the middle of Goodison road. I knew that I was finally where I belonged. Happy Evertonians everywhere. How often do you get to see that? I have been richly blessed in this life.

Great story, @mezzrow, thank you for sharing. What a first match to attend!

Hope to have a similar experience later this season - the wife (sorry, my bird) seems to be on board, so that's a start! :)

Great another fan who'll try and take a wembley ticket once we get to the FA cup and League cup final! Dammit Everton!

Glad you enjoyed it, what a night to have your first game! Are you planning to go another one soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.