777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got a feeling at this point Moshiri to save face might pull the plug on 777 and state club no longer for sale.

Appoint a new board, and we will get some statement about how he pulled out of the takeover to protect the fans.

Lots of PR, most fans will think we're saved, but in reality riddled with more debt.

Usmanov is behind the 777 thing.
1000047661.jpg

Technically, the club still owes Moshiri a lot of money. If MSP take the 51% stake, then that debt to Moshiri becomes more real again.

MSP would need him to write down that debt before they could take the 51% stake.

It might seem like MSP can just exercise their right and take control but I don’t think it’s that simple.

Moshiri's loans are unsecured, so he can whistle for them mate. I.E. if they are never payed its off no consequence.

If MSP take operational control of Blue Heaven and essentially Everton, they could just decide to pay the loan back at a point in the future in theory. However in reality it would never happen, because Moshiri/Blue Heaven is the least sneior debt we have behind, R&M, Metro and 777 - then its Blue Heven - with no security. Secondly its not MSP's money it was Moshiri and its long gone, so they wont be worried about it. Thirdly MSP's return will be based on the value of the club they can sell it at, its harder to sell a club that demands that debt to be repaid on top of the other debts - it values the club at over a billion and no one is paying that, so ultimately the money owed to Moshiri comes of their bottom line.

That money will never be payed back to Moshiri or Blue Heaven mate, its gone.

The only probable Everton resolution to this is that we plod along, month to month with 777 as owners - wondering if we'll be able to pay the next bill.

Can he though? With him currently being sanctioned in the west, I’m not sure how he could get any money.
Just caught the end of a news report about Russian oil exports being funnelled via India despite the sanctions currently in place. If a pariah state can beat the sanctions I am sure a crafty character like Usmanov can find ways to channel funds through impenetrable business networks.

Not saying I believe the conspiracy theories, but it could be a way to ensure completion of the stadium for onward sale as he and Moshiri can't openly fund it.

OK I believe the conspiracy theories.

The only probable Everton resolution to this is that we plod along, month to month with 777 as owners - wondering if we'll be able to pay the next bill.
At this stage we are probably hoping that some major damning accusations come in against 777 and they get found guilty are given life in prison and we won't have to pay them back.