777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just caught the end of a news report about Russian oil exports being funnelled via India despite the sanctions currently in place. If a pariah state can beat the sanctions I am sure a crafty character like Usmanov can find ways to channel funds through impenetrable business networks.

Not saying I believe the conspiracy theories, but it could be a way to ensure completion of the stadium for onward sale as he and Moshiri can't openly fund it.

OK I believe the conspiracy theories.

Not a conspiracy theory. Even though sanctions are in place for Russia companies are just selling into them via other means

Got a feeling at this point Moshiri to save face might pull the plug on 777 and state club no longer for sale.

Appoint a new board, and we will get some statement about how he pulled out of the takeover to protect the fans.

Lots of PR, most fans will think we're saved, but in reality riddled with more debt.
Something like this wouldn’t surprise me tbh. The stadium is now close to paid for which was always the main stumbling block.

If it’s then just the day to day funding of the club then with player sales / wage trimming if needed Moshiri may feel able to limp along to the opening of the stadium even if his own cash flow is restricted. Or he could resort to his original minority investment plan rather than a full sale.

It doesn’t really make sense for him to get out at rock bottom this close to the stadium finish line unless he absolutely has to. In 12-18 months we are likely to be a better prospect for sale. So we may yet see him cling on.

Pays off 777 etc out of his own billions. Sells our best players, uses the new Sky/Prem income to keep the lights on, and (as Bill always promised) carries on, looking for “the right” investment.. ad infinitum!

so if this 777 bid does not happen then must be a date when map can decide to take up an option to get the club. With them maybe joining anothet party to buy the club, or then thrm and moshiri trying to get a new bid in . Looks like us fans still have to wait for this mess to end

fight.jpg

so if this 777 bid does not happen then must be a date when map can decide to take up an option to get the club. With them maybe joining anothet party to buy the club, or then thrm and moshiri trying to get a new bid in . Looks like us fans still have to wait for this mess to end

MAP!!!

A new buyer has entered the Arena.

I feel a social media break coming on for AM. Ambivalent toward him to be honest, but regardless of source, it’s a newsworthy post telling the world a meeting has taken place. I am glad I know, and I can use my own brain to guess what may have occurred. But immediately pounced upon by other peoples followers calling him out and bigging up their messiah, when AM hasn’t alluded to the outcome of the meeting at all.

Cesspool

Anyone else think the old fit and proper rules might need a bit of a refresh?
This is the thing- in the unlikely event 777 could suddenly meet the PL’s four conditions are the league really going to wave them through while players at other clubs aren’t even getting paid? But the flip side is… if the economic conditions are met do they have the means to stop them within their statutes?

Surely common sense must prevail.

What’s he arguing about though?

I mean, surely Moshiri and 777 are in regular comms and have multiple meetings with each other about resolving the issues.

Or does he think they had one phone call at the beginning and haven’t so much as glanced at each other since?