777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Speaking on the new edition of Football Insider’s Inside Track podcast, the 66-year-old – who served as CEO at Goodison Park between 2004 and 2009 and now runs a football consultancy advising elite clubs – suggested a Qatari takeover would be “well-received” by Toffees fans.

"advising elite clubs" whilst talking on a podcast for Football Insider.

Finger on the pulse that fella.
"Advising elite clubs" what to sell off every source of income they have. He had a lot to do with our downfall. Advisor my arse

Question to Dyche - if things are done right off the field, is there an exciting future for this club?

Answer - “we’ll see.” Straight face

Christ. Close to the edge here, as suspected.
Felt like a pretty standard straight bat to me. He's not one for big statements and isn't going to announce a new golden era for Everton off the back of a 1-1 draw with Luton on a Friday night.

Don't think theres much else he can say tbh.

Swift , to the point & end of conversation.

Felt like a pretty standard straight bat to me. He's not one for big statements and isn't going to announce a new golden era for Everton off the back of a 1-1 draw with Luton on a Friday night.

He said in relation to off field matters / takeover talk and whether there's an exciting future for the club: "everyone's waiting to see, including me".

It's about as mundane an answer as you can ask for . No drama to it at all. He was just saying 'let's see what happens with the takeover talk'.

Evertonians are traumatised so much by what's been going on that some are [understandably, I suppose] reading the tea leaves on pretty innocuous remarks like those Dyche made post match.

He said in relation to off field matters / takeover talk and whether there's an exciting future for the club: "everyone's waiting to see, including me".

It's about as mundane an answer as you can ask for . No drama to it at all. He was just saying 'let's see what happens with the takeover talk'.

Evertonians are traumatised so much by what's been going on that some are [understandably, I suppose] reading the tea leaves on pretty innocuous remarks like those Dyche made post match.
Some weird stuff going on in our fans brains atm with some of the nonsense being churned out by the usual suspects.

On a different note my mate is absolutely convinced he can lip read , at the end of the game Barkley saying to Beto "I'm coming back" , Beto saying something back & Barkley nods his head & says it again :eek:
I looked at it again ....he does appear to say something like that .
Maybe my brain is starting weird stuff.