777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
administration would put us on 27 points and above the relegation zone with luton and sheffield united still to play

would you take the 9 point administration penalty now or play it out and potentially see us enter administration next season and start next season with -9 points?
Administration shouldn't be considered an option at any point

It's disastrous to far too many people. It's not just about points deductions.

There is no situation where Administration is a good option.

Hmmm
We may be about to go bump and you are accusing the people who consistently warned us of the dubious nature of 777’s ‘bid’ of scaremongering and mudslinging .
I think you are targeting the wrong people for your anger.

Josimar have consistently been correct in their reporting on 777 and other dodgy goings on in the football world.

It's what they do, and they're very good at it.

It’s a contingency measure, surely.
Its all at the level of "If *this* deosn't happen then *this* might be the consequence and then *that* might happen."

Are we in good financial shape? No. Are we definitely headed to administration? That looks some way off but will occur if cash injections or a takeover don't happen in the coming months.

administration would put us on 27 points and above the relegation zone with luton and sheffield united still to play

would you take the 9 point administration penalty now or play it out and potentially see us enter administration next season and start next season with -9 points?
Presume being dragged through administration would in some way shape or form knacker us for next years PSR? Selling JB for about £6. So next season messy either way.

Back to basics, I really don't understand why Moshiri would allow Administration - surely that's the worst case for him.
Yeah he'd absolutely lose everything, he'll surely want to keep it afloat until he can find a buyer to cut his losses. Whether he has the funds to do that is the concern I guess.

I would rather have it now than next season
Realistically though, if we go into administration we likely go down next season, with or without a 9 point deduction. The process will simply not allow us to have a PL quality squad.

We need to play PL football next season though for the income for the long-term restructuring of the club. So we should do nothing at this point which jeopardises PL football next season, even if putting off admin leaves us on -9 next season. Admin devastates next season regardless.

If we get to a position where 9 points doesn't jeopardise our survival maybe it gets revisited then.