777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We will go bust with these lot taking over.
A growing concern is that we'll go bust if they don't buy us either. In a world of investment and whatnot, why is it only MSP and 777 who've shown genuine interest.

I know that MSP pulled out because of the return that Moshiri was wanting from his shares, so people looking at our books must know we're in a mess.

If another comes in that is fine with me, i am just at the end now just need something to happen. I cant say your wrong but this is what i have found.

777 Partners, or ‘Los Americanos’ as they are known in Seville, were invited into the club by Castro and now own about 15% of shares. But they have since switched to back Del Nido senior’s attempt to return as president, as the current board has refused to hear their ideas for modernising the club’s off-pitch activities. The group, which owns other clubs including Genoa, Standard Liege, Hertha Berlin, Red Star and Vasco da Gama, has also complained of a complete lack of transparency over decision-making at Sevilla and is concerned about the club’s debt growing significantly, while the squad’s value has fallen dramatically.
Fair enough
But I would also look at the fact that among financial commentators they are held in very low regard.
Are apparently already , ‘persons of interest ‘ in their homeland.
Are noted for their failure to make payments due , in one case causing an airline to have three passenger jets repossessed.
They are sharp practioners and junk bond salesmen whose self declared primary objective is to make as much money out of the clubs and their supporters as they can , while offering next to nothing in investment.
I remain convinced their arrival will be the death knell of our club.

A growing concern is that we'll go bust if they don't buy us either. In a world of investment and whatnot, why is it only MSP and 777 who've shown genuine interest.

I know that MSP pulled out because of the return that Moshiri was wanting from his shares, so people looking at our books must know we're in a mess.
There are dozens of groups/individuals looking for football clubs to buy.. as you say. Why just these two sniffing around us?

We’re in a shambolic state unfortunately.

I think the reality is, these US Investment funds analyse trends and data and they probably know the way football is going, by simply treading water, they can probably double their return on their investment in 5-10 years.

But for all the Oil money out there, they don’t want to be patient, they want a product they can just go in and run, like Newcastle were.

Buying us, requires all sorts of added funds for debt/stadium. Moshiri held on as long as he could to get the stadium over the line, he loses that added returnnow.

It's absolutely insane witnessing the death of your football club right before your eyes. It has to be the case now that Moshiri is just sick of the place and will sell to absolutely anyone

It’s like the first chapter oh the hitchhikers guide to the Galaxy, we’re Arthur Dent about to watch the Earth be vaporized.

Grab yizzer towels lads.

IMG_5957.jpeg

Can't be bothered to look through pages and pages of posts...so basically we are becoming everloan instead of everton. How many maxed out credit cards we are going to end up with? This is beyond ridiculous from moshiri that has refused to add anything else other than debt to the club. We are trying to pay the new stadium through the sale of players from a squad that is left with very few assets...what can go wrong.