777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If the 1st thing they do is [Poor language removed] kenwright of then il give them a chance, what's the worst that can happen, moshiri was just the front, he never did have money it was always somone else's, so 777 with all the back ground noise is a better option than moshiri to run the club
Moshiri did have the money and still does.

He's a multi Billionaire , the problem is much of his wealth is tied up in Russia he cannot use through sanctions.

My worry is, they couldn’t generate the money to fund the training complex in Genoa. They asked the fans to raise €5m.

Hertha held a banner saying “Hertha Needs Investment” at the weekend.

Vasco had a game called off before a ball was kicked due to protests about 777.

There dodgy, they’re our only hope. It’s like jumping out the titanic and ending up in a leaking life boat. I wish I had your optimism, but very concerned for the future of the club.
I dont mind if they did ask that aslong as they said if the fans put in that amount we would put in double or something similar. We still need to hear from them i did see on twitter they do plan to meet fans, i might sound like i have optimism but i am the same as you

Full article for you.

Everton have received a sizeable loan from prospective new owners 777 Partners.

It was announced last week that the American investment firm has an agreement to buy the club from Farhad Moshiri, subject to an approvals process.

Details of the financing have not been disclosed but amid Everton’s perilous financial situation — influenced by the mounting construction costs for their Bramley-Moore Dock stadium — it can be revealed that 777 has already made a payment worth tens of millions.

Premier League rules prevent the company from investing directly into Everton via an equity injection, unless and until the deal it has in place with Moshiri is granted a green light.

Given Everton’s pressing need for immediate funding, 777 has lent them money on an interim basis to help with short-term working capital requirements and the stadium build.

The U.S.-based vehicle intends to maintain a continuous dialogue with Everton while waiting to learn if its acquisition will be allowed to proceed.

This is likely to involve 777 providing some expertise from its multi-club model to Everton and occupying an observer role on the board of directors.

On behalf of 777, Everton have communicated to their fan advisory board and shareholders association that the prospective new owners will meet and engage with them and the wider fanbase.

Josh Wander, a managing partner of 777, would have attended Sunday’s loss against Arsenal at Goodison Park if he had not been observing Rosh Hashanah, the Jewish new year festival.

Wander and his colleagues are said to be satisfied with the work of Everton manager Sean Dyche and director of football Kevin Thelwell, especially during the most recent transfer window, and plan to retain them should the takeover go through.

While Moshiri accepted 777’s offer, it must still be assessed by the Premier League, Football Association and Financial Conduct Authority.

It would see 777 take Moshiri’s full stake, which accounts for 94.1 per cent of Everton.

The group also has shareholdings in Genoa, Vasco da Gama, Hertha BSC, Standard Liege, Red Star FC, Sevilla and Melbourne Victory.

Everton are 18th in the English top flight and have not won any of their five league matches so far this season. They face a trip to Brentford next Saturday.

Everton, Farhad Moshiri, 777 Partners and a 'takeover' that poses more questions than answers

Is this good news for Everton?
Analysis by senior football news reporter Matt Slater

Everton fans may disagree but there is something the club needs more than points right now: cash. So, news that some has arrived should be positive, right?

Well, yes and no.

Despite another transfer window that has seen more money come in than go out — with savings to the wage bill, too — Everton still require cash top-ups every month.

Since 2016, the source of those top-ups has usually been the Bank of Farhad Moshiri but the computer has been saying “no” at that establishment for several months now.

Last week, we learned that the Anglo-Iranian businessman has agreed to sell the club to Miami-based investment firm 777 Partners. This deal, however, is subject to regulatory approval which may take some time.

And time is money, as in cash that Everton will continue to burn through on everyday football costs as well as the spectacular stadium Moshiri has started paying for but also now hands over to a new benefactor to complete.

So, yes, it is good news that 777 is willing to take on these twin responsibilities before it has even been confirmed as the new custodian.

But when you are looking at a business that has lost at least £430million ($532m) since 2018 and still has more than £200m to find for its posh new home, you have to ask how long tens of millions is going to last and what happens when it’s gone?
how have we managed to get our selves in this position i under stand losses to a extent but this sound like where struggling to even pay the monthly bills

how have we managed to get our selves in this position i under stand losses to a extent but this sound like where struggling to even pay the monthly bills
Been making a loss for years that FM has been sorting out , that tap has turned off now and though wages etc have been cut we are paying interest on loans , wages , running costs etc . Soon we need to be finding £15million every month to finsh the stadium once the £100 million is blown in about 2 months

Full article for you.

Everton have received a sizeable loan from prospective new owners 777 Partners.

It was announced last week that the American investment firm has an agreement to buy the club from Farhad Moshiri, subject to an approvals process.

Details of the financing have not been disclosed but amid Everton’s perilous financial situation — influenced by the mounting construction costs for their Bramley-Moore Dock stadium — it can be revealed that 777 has already made a payment worth tens of millions.

Premier League rules prevent the company from investing directly into Everton via an equity injection, unless and until the deal it has in place with Moshiri is granted a green light.

Given Everton’s pressing need for immediate funding, 777 has lent them money on an interim basis to help with short-term working capital requirements and the stadium build.

The U.S.-based vehicle intends to maintain a continuous dialogue with Everton while waiting to learn if its acquisition will be allowed to proceed.

This is likely to involve 777 providing some expertise from its multi-club model to Everton and occupying an observer role on the board of directors.

On behalf of 777, Everton have communicated to their fan advisory board and shareholders association that the prospective new owners will meet and engage with them and the wider fanbase.

Josh Wander, a managing partner of 777, would have attended Sunday’s loss against Arsenal at Goodison Park if he had not been observing Rosh Hashanah, the Jewish new year festival.

Wander and his colleagues are said to be satisfied with the work of Everton manager Sean Dyche and director of football Kevin Thelwell, especially during the most recent transfer window, and plan to retain him should the takeover go through.

While Moshiri accepted 777’s offer, it must still be assessed by the Premier League, Football Association and Financial Conduct Authority.

It would see 777 take Moshiri’s full stake, which accounts for 94.1 per cent of Everton.

The group also has shareholdings in Genoa, Vasco da Gama, Hertha BSC, Standard Liege, Red Star FC, Sevilla and Melbourne Victory.

Everton are 18th in the English top flight and have not won any of their five league matches so far this season. They face a trip to Brentford next Saturday.

Everton, Farhad Moshiri, 777 Partners and a 'takeover' that poses more questions than answers

Is this good news for Everton?
Analysis by senior football news reporter Matt Slater

Everton fans may disagree but there is something the club needs more than points right now: cash. So, news that some has arrived should be positive, right?

Well, yes and no.

Despite another transfer window that has seen more money come in than go out — with savings to the wage bill, too — Everton still require cash top-ups every month.

Since 2016, the source of those top-ups has usually been the Bank of Farhad Moshiri but the computer has been saying “no” at that establishment for several months now.

Last week, we learned that the Anglo-Iranian businessman has agreed to sell the club to Miami-based investment firm 777 Partners. This deal, however, is subject to regulatory approval which may take some time.

And time is money, as in cash that Everton will continue to burn through on everyday football costs as well as the spectacular stadium Moshiri has started paying for but also now hands over to a new benefactor to complete.

So, yes, it is good news that 777 is willing to take on these twin responsibilities before it has even been confirmed as the new custodian.

But when you are looking at a business that has lost at least £430million ($532m) since 2018 and still has more than £200m to find for its posh new home, you have to ask how long tens of millions is going to last and what happens when it’s gone?
That tells me that they have no F clue...

We’ve been bankrolled by Usmanov from the off. He was there when we interviewed Lampard, he’s been there all along.

Moshiri, whether he’s a billionaire or not (for me, does not matter how good of an accountant you are, there is no such thing as a billionaire accountant), has money in Russia too, which probably can’t be accessed.

I could be mistaken but if we go into Administration, Moshiri loses everything, sell to 777 he at lest gets something back.

Simply put, Moshiri doesn’t have the funds to run Everton, the stadiums spiralling costs are taking all our spare dough.

Last edited:
Well in this case it’s just a new credit card. Nothing is being paid back. No guarantee that the deal will go through and convert to equity.

I’d like to know the amount, the security here and where the money is coming from- that’s very curious.

The funding for the stadium is getting more and more complex, unless they are funding the remains 250 mill, we could potentially have three different loans on BMD.

I dont mind if they did ask that aslong as they said if the fans put in that amount we would put in double or something similar. We still need to hear from them i did see on twitter they do plan to meet fans, i might sound like i have optimism but i am the same as you

I understand your principle of it, but if they’re asking for €5m, how are they keeping us afloat?

We’re already on the cusp, where are they getting the money to fund us? I also am aware of their own personal wealth, unfortunately it doesn’t translate to funding their sides.