Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Neither would I, could easily see it being the case.

I just don't understand why some are so dismissive of the idea the funding might be in place. I don't think an announcement gets made today without the funding being in place - even at Everton Football Club in the 21st century.
They probably have term sheets for the funding. They wouldn't have gotten this far without at least that.

Usmanov will never be anywhere near Everton ever again .
He won't be anywhere near the UK either.

War or not , as an associate of Putin his days with anything to do with this country are long gone.
You are forgetting how greedy politicians are.
Once the dust in Ukraine settles the oligarch billions will be welcomed back with open arms.

Not good this at all, whispers in the club offices are they they will look to sack Dyche and bring in Rooney (a name in America and club legend) so they see him as the perfect fit.

I am desperate for Moshiri to go but I'm worried about this pick.

Still waiting for you to confirm that the stadium wasn't going ahead, not even a spade in the ground according to your daughter. Strange though that you never asked her why and when pulled up about it said you'd ask.......still waiting for an answer 4 years later.

The sale does make a difference to our finances mate. You are looking at Moshiri from a historical perspective (firing in cash) rather than the current position where he is busted and has nothing to put in, for the stadium or the day to day running of the club. We know they aren't going to fund a player splurge or anything, but they will at least ensure the club has enough cash flow for day to day running, it's not in their interests to do otherwise. And right now that alone is an improvement.
Isn't the lack of current spending due to P&L rules rather than he is skint?

Not long long term though.

This lot will get the stadium sorted and sell up to the highest bidder.

Not necessarily opposed to that if they get shut of Kenwright and put some business people in for the 2/3 years wmit will take. The big worry of course though is the bare minimum amount of money been put into the squad.

Neither would I, could easily see it being the case.

I just don't understand why some are so dismissive of the idea the funding might be in place. I don't think an announcement gets made today without the funding being in place - even at Everton Football Club in the 21st century.

Exactly.

They personally as a group now won't have the money and any wealth is tied up in assets.

But who they bring in or loan from will have it. Then it's a case of it that genuine and if they're going to lump it on the club they can't sustain.