777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that, didn't know that Mladen was at the foxes.
They seem to have at least appointed some reasonably experienced football people to their central department. Dransfield another. People are expecting clueless Yanks but I think it'll at least be more sophisticated than Moshiri paying 30m for lads picked out of a catalogue of Kia's clients.

Todd Bohely didn't take over Chelsea on his own, they've got a consortium and banks investing under one umbrella.

Wouldn't be surprised this being the same.
Neither would I, could easily see it being the case.

I just don't understand why some are so dismissive of the idea the funding might be in place. I don't think an announcement gets made today without the funding being in place - even at Everton Football Club in the 21st century.

They seem to have at least appointed some reasonably experienced football people to their central department. Dransfield another. People are expecting clueless Yanks but I think it'll at least be more sophisticated than Moshiri paying 30m for lads picked out of a catalogue of Kia's clients.

I dont think this deal happens personally without a co-investor.

However I will state this, the multi club model is something which is going to get bigger and bigger, I would prefer it to be a city group Everton owned one, but we aren't getting a sheik or state buying us yet.

What I do want is, people who are extremely business savvy, people who are involved in sports and people who know football. We dont have any of this except for "let's keep bill because he's a good negotiator".

Proper football people with a proper plan would be nice.

Having the advantage of potentially picking the best talent from a group of clubs is something we should look to leverage, including selling/loaning our players out.

TBH I'm not even arsed about this lot.

I care only about the 11 points we lost out of the first 12 and what - if anything - those scumbags at the PL have in store for us.
is both ofc in the short term is staying up again this season, but you have to care this is slabout the long term future of the club

Given 777s track record we are right to have doubts. Right now it is far from obvious how they can fund the purchase, stadium etc. Moshiri has made his decision now the relevant authorities will do whatever it is they do and we will see where we stand.

Until 777 get approval and pay Moshiri we are in limbo. After that it is vital they deliver on that line in the press release saying funding for BMD is now secure. Beyond that they have to enable squad strengthening in January.

If they want a quick PR win confirming Kenwright will go and announcing a credible blue like Leahy, Gilvary or Carey as chair-in-waiting us would help with both us and PL.

It is hard to be optimistic about any of this given that as fans we are just here to be “monetised” in Josh Wander’s own words but it is the hope that kills us so 🤞🏻🤷🏻‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.