6 + 2 Point Deductions

Cant argue with you, honestly i have no idea i kno we need a big sale but well sad thing is could easily be two and we kno who that will be. Would be good to see somebody try break it down, like would a takeover help with new deals into the club and maybe naming rights for us to pass. Just find it insane that we aint evn spending to bring in new players or well going over the top spending. The club is just trying to get back on track that is the whole problem with ffp why dont they actually try and help get clubs into a good position not just go on the attack

I can’t believe we actually made a 90 mill loss in the year gone after we brought in 70mill with Gordon and Kean.

Scary mate.

The takeover is a like Boa slowly wrapping itself around us and leaving us paralysed, a white knight may come in, but we’d be very lucky.

Be great if we did have a rabbit up our sleeve, but I fear there is no one at the wheel at all.

Can’t argue with you, morally the whole thing stinks.

I can’t believe we actually made a 90 mill loss in the year gone after we brought in 70mill with Gordon and Kean.

Scary mate.

The takeover is a like Boa slowly wrapping itself around us and leaving us paralysed, a white knight may come in, but we’d be very lucky.

Be great if we did have a rabbit up our sleeve, but I fear there is no one at the wheel at all.

Can’t argue with you, morally the whole thing stinks.
Was thinking about this with the whole takeover can we not use this as the league holding us back with other deals to bring money into the club. Like what week is the takeover even in now was meant be done dec/jan i thought. I kno the rules will be changing so just got to hope we can just get thru this final ffp and well start building

Was thinking about this with the whole takeover can we not use this as the league holding us back with other deals to bring money into the club. Like what week is the takeover even in now was meant be done dec/jan i thought. I kno the rules will be changing so just got to hope we can just get thru this final ffp and well start building

Any takeover won't change thing immediately mate, wel still have ffp issues for a while. What we need is competency and someone to come and cover actual cash flow losses..

We can only hope BMD gives us a shot in the arm, next summer, if we can get to there and still own the stadium we have a chance.

Any takeover won't change thing immediately mate, wel still have ffp issues for a while. What we need is competency and someone to come and cover actual cash flow losses..

We can only hope BMD gives us a shot in the arm, next summer, if we can get to there and still own the stadium we have a chance.
Yeah i kno new rules coming in so could help us be in a better position, i dont expect us to be free spending. Would love if we can just pass like wolves, geah even if they sold a small share in the stadium could give us some cash. They really have to well do everything at the new ground even when we play away games or when the football is not even on

Yeah i kno new rules coming in so could help us be in a better position, i dont expect us to be free spending. Would love if we can just pass like wolves, geah even if they sold a small share in the stadium could give us some cash. They really have to well do everything at the new ground even when we play away games or when the football is not even on

My worry with selling a stake in the stadium would be the revenue division mate, after all this hardship of getting there, I’d be furious of not getting all the benefit.

I think u til then it’s going to be frees, loans and journey men, but I think we have the right manager for the job at hand.

Next summer 25, I think we can spend, we will know we will have an uptake in revenue, moving into BMD. Even this winter, the funding for the stadium should be done.

My worry with selling a stake in the stadium would be the revenue division mate, after all this hardship of getting there, I’d be furious of not getting all the benefit.

I think u til then it’s going to be frees, loans and journey men, but I think we have the right manager for the job at hand.

Next summer 25, I think we can spend, we will know we will have an uptake in revenue, moving into BMD. Even this winter, the funding for the stadium should be done.
Yeah can understand that is my massive worry with 777 they would well sell the stadium or the club would not own the biggest shares. Do agree will be another tough season and well have beto transfer coming out this summer. Is my worry with players going out we can add to this squad and well get some quality in to replave the outgoings. Also added to the better quality teams coming up next season last thing we need is points off

Yeah can understand that is my massive worry with 777 they would well sell the stadium or the club would not own the biggest shares. Do agree will be another tough season and well have beto transfer coming out this summer. Is my worry with players going out we can add to this squad and well get some quality in to replave the outgoings. Also added to the better quality teams coming up next season last thing we need is points off

Beto is already on the profit and loss mate - he won’t impact our ffp calculation.

Some we need to loose imo mate, it’s a rag tag bunch of 7 different managers, never meant to all play together, I think whatever we bring in will be a bit more coherent focussed on how we play.

Next season will defo be a slog, no debut, year 4 of it at this stage.

Beto is already on the profit and loss mate - he won’t impact our ffp calculation.

Some we need to loose imo mate, it’s a rag tag bunch of 7 different managers, never meant to all play together, I think whatever we bring in will be a bit more coherent focussed on how we play.

Next season will defo be a slog, no debut, year 4 of it at this stage.
Yeah i just thought because we will be paying this summer for him but agree would love see alot go and new players to replace them esp with the money they get a week. I hope we can avoid it be a tough start but with no ffp charge and get 12-15th place in the league. Expect the esk or the other lad i forget to prob give us a breakdown. Even seen fee today saying gana could be too epensive to keep

The thing with these massive losses is clearly connected with mainly two things:
1. money flowing into building the new stadium
2. huge money invested into player amortization, players wages and contracts of managers and their staff who were sacked

Both of these things should be fixed in this summer or the the summer of 2025. The stadium should be finished next summer when the club hopefully (at the very least) will be able to cover loans and interest for debts created by building of the stadium by increased revenue from it.

Benitez and Lampard original contracts are about to end this summer, who knows if we are still paying them or their staff. Massive contracts of Dele, Gomes (and amortization of his transfer) and Coleman will end this summer. We are probably still paying money to Gbamin until this summer. Massive contracts of Keane, Holgate, Maupay and Onyango will end next summer.

The thing is if we can keep the ownership of the stadium, things will finally improve. They just have to. We have just 19 players under contract for the next year, while counting likes of Maupay, Holagte, Dobbin, Onyango, while we can expect Branthwaite and Onana to leave. With like 12 players in the squad, it is just impossible to be anywhere near to these new financial limits of an intended salary cap.

And yeah, sure, we have huge debts, but if the new owner can get a huge long-term loan to cover these debts, things can improve pretty quickly.