6 + 2 Point Deductions

Yeah think the document makes us sound very unprofessional, and guilty.

That being said the justification given for ten points makes it sound like the figure was invented out of thin air

I cant understand the argument though, that Everton's history would suggest players were mostly sold within the Premier league, fair do's, however, to then say that because of that we weren't affected by player valuation in other countries is a bit mental. If you cant sell a player in the UK, then other suitors would come forward. Yes maybe at a slightly reduced price, but a profitable one. It seems that Everton's argument was that this opportunity was removed due to Covid, and the PL, seem, to have backed that up by saying we had no buyers in the PL.

Referring to the application from Leeds, Forest, Southampton, Burnley and Leicester. Apparently they tried to become part of the complaint and the KC ruled that they may be eligible for compensation in the event we were found to have breached the rules.
I honestly don’t know how they go about proving that if we had spent £19mill less then Dom’s diving header goes wide, or Rhodri’s handball wasn’t given (oh.. wait), or we didn’t annihilate Brighton. Infinite variables. Pretty sure we would have had more points if we had NOT bought certain players.

The very least we'll get now is a nail biting third relegation season.

Once all the rage has died down I dont think a lot of people can handle that.
Still the best season for it to happen if its going to happen. Its in our hands to get 11 more points than that bottom 4 over the course of the season. I'd say based on these past few weeks we'd probably have finished 11+ points ahead of those. so we just have to do that

Gut wrenching.

Last 2 seasons have been extremely hard and just when things seemed on the up we have been hit with this.

10 points is ridiculous. Just so happens we are live at home to united next up. Hope feelings are made known for the rest of the season. The corrupt bellends.

The punishment does not fit the crime. I am not very confident that an appeal will go through. We are right back in the relegation mess now and the clubs around us will fancy keeping us there. Had hopes this season to avoid relegation talk all year.

1000034617.png

So it's not £19.5m but as the club said £9.7m

1000034616.jpg