6 + 2 Point Deductions

Lads, I must be reading something wrong on the article on my phone......but wht are Sheff Utd being docked 2 points with them only being taken from them when they come back up to the Prem, why not dock them now like us and Forest? Seems vindictive and wrong of the PL if I'm reading it right. Cheers.

Lads, I must be reading something wrong on the article on my phone......but wht are Sheff Utd being docked 2 points with them only being taken from them when they come back up to the Prem, why not dock them now like us and Forest? Seems vindictive and wrong of the PL if I'm reading it right. Cheers.
Its an EFL punishment and only valid once they return to the EFL.

Nothing to do with the PL.

Don't be like that, just support a better ran football team. There's only 71 to choose from in the rest of the football league. lol lol
That’s not really an option though. Long since stopped watching any football other than Everton. It’s only the emotional connection that makes that hard to walk away from. Been a long time since there was actually any joy in the experience.

Because they met PSR. How? They sold their Hotel to a company that is essentially themselves

Sorry that’s not even close to correct.

Just looking at the 22/3 numbers from the statutory losses of £90 million you can discount circa £40 million for things like academy , ladies football and depreciation.

Then takeoff sums accounted for in those accounts in respect of players out on loan just one players Lukaku who had circa £20 million and in a blink of an eye using just that year and potentially you are under the £35 million permitted

Sorry that’s not even close to correct.

Just looking at the 22/3 numbers from the statutory losses of £90 million you can discount circa £40 million for things like academy , ladies football and depreciation.

Then takeoff sums accounted for in those accounts in respect of players out on loan just one players Lukaku who had circa £20 million and in a blink of an eye using just that year and potentially you are under the £35 million permitted
It’s how they got to a statutory loss of only 90m that’s the issue and that’s where the hotel etc come in.

I'm still not sure why Chelsea didn't get fast tracked for this year when they admitted to this stuff fairly early in the cycle.

It is a bit of a wonder why some sort of progress hasn’t happened re the “ incomplete “ information reported the only thing that I can think is that the information only tells part of the story meaning either they the FA or PL haven’t been able to either a) join or the dots to prove charges b) there will be multiple charges or c) there will be an agreed sanction akin to UEFAs approach

Irrespective the matter can’t be fast tracked as that can only apply to certain breaches of PL rules

It’s how they got to a statutory loss of only 90m that’s the issue and that’s where the hotel etc come in.

See what you mean now.

Just wonder if the plan is to sell off the rest of what was Chelsea village to BlueCo there is a lot of assets that RA purchased in advance of the failed re build on top of the things that Bates built such as a block of flats immediately behind the Shed End