6 + 2 Point Deductions

That's incredibly mendacious. What's Newcastle's excuse for climbing into bed with a Saudi Arabian dictator committing war crimes in Yemen and dismembering people in Turkish consulates?

Oh, they don't need one, I see. Boris said it was fine.

Moshiri is British Iranian and Usmanov is from Uzbekistan.

Also, you can't assimilate the owner of Newcastle United and the chair of the Sif just because its the same person, that would be unfair and against UK Government advice. You must also ignore the SiF response when challenged by LIV Golf, when they stated that they are one and the same entity.

I have no issue with having points deducted if all other clubs will be treated in precisely the same manner. But we have seen that is not the case. This is a miscarriage of justice.
Yeah, that's problem. I just say points deduction should not be made during a season, but at the start of a season, sportive integrity and distortion of competition in a running season.

A clear example of the PL trying to bully the Commission into submission. If the PL wanted there to be a minimum sanction of 3 points then they should have considered creating a sanctions framework before they started enforcing the rules.

1712589209035.png

That's incredibly mendacious. What's Newcastle's excuse for climbing into bed with a Saudi Arabian dictator committing war crimes in Yemen and dismembering people in Turkish consulates?

Oh, they don't need one, I see. Boris said it was fine.
No, everybody lovingly refers to the Saudi prince as MBS like he’s one of the gang, so that makes everything ok mate.