6 + 2 Point Deductions

We failed by 20m last time, if this current breach is only another 20m we could say we have addressed our loses and they might accept that as mitigation.
But isn't this one just looking at one season? So £20m over one season is worse than over 3? Or am I completely wrong 😂

But isn't this one just looking at one season? So £20m over one season is worse than over 3? Or am I completely wrong 😂
What I meant was that lets say last time we were at 125m, with the limit being 105m over 3 years, that if this time that the rolling 3 year period is still only 125m.

If that makes sense?

We wouldn't have addressed them though?
See above mate.

Im not explaining it properly.

This is what I mean :

19-22 3 year loss 125m, breached, points deducted
20-23 3 year loss 125m, breached, no points deducted

Basically, we breached in 2022, but we might not have breached in 2023, but with it being a year rolling that we carried over the 20m loss, but didnt add to it.

God im chatting wham.

Delete ME!

I wonder if the timings of releasing this verdict and any appeal might influence the PL on the IC... In my view Everton should appeal any points deduction, on the following basis:-

3 points breach
3 points for amount of breach
-4 for punishment already served
-2 for being over punished in 1st charge
=0

That would leave us -6 for 2 breaches and as we are...

We don`t know the outcome, if that is released next week and if I was Everton I`d wait the full 7 days before announcing any appeal.

Then we have at least 2/3 weeks to get the appeal set up, then we got the appeal hearing week before the verdict weeks later, by that time the season will be over, PL rules state everything has to be decided by the last weekend.

I thought Forest got that, soft punishment for no appeal, perhaps this was the case which has backfired on the PL.