6 + 2 Point Deductions

The prem are completely moronic if they think -2 will stop the club appealing. It's that late in the season now that any deduction is hugely significant (at least when it drops in November you still have 25 games to play).

And it's such a small deduction that again it's them simply making it up on the spot again.

At least when a club fields an ineligible player they automatically forfeit the game 3-0 and potentially lose 1-3 points or get thrown out of a cup so people know where they stand with that, complete opposite with FFP and this case by case basis.

Maybe im a simple minded individual…
How is it not being blasted everywhere the injustice that we are being looked at and judged twice before others are even being looked at once.

The rules scheduled to be changed.

It’s lunacy!

Sack up Everton stop cooperating take it to court! Even a child can break out his crayons and figure out this is absolutely not fair.

Feel Dyche probably doesn't know but that's just me.
He claimed he only found out 30mins before 1st one. But going by report on our one or i think it was the forest one, Clubs have to be given written reasons within 7 days of hearing finishing. Legal people also knew 7 days before we officially said last one, so someone will know,its just do they tell each other at our club lol

He claimed he only found out 30mins before 1st one. But going by report on our one or i think it was the forest one, Clubs have to be given written reasons within 7 days of hearing finishing. Legal people also knew 7 days before we officially said last one, so someone will know,its just do they tell each other at our club lol

I bet the only person who knows is Moshiri and he’s on a yacht somewhere chatting mud about voodoo witch doctors and aliens to his fellow space cadet mates.