4th Place - What's it going to take?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't predict it's too unpredictable, let's just keep fingers crossed results go our way. We are going to be in Europe either way but Champions League would be special.

we need jags back badly for this game,we currently don't have anyone who can header the ball at the back.stonesy has done well but he is a converted fb starting a new journey at cb,if we stick with our current back 4 and moysey plays fellani pushed on with mata and rooney off him it could get very messy sunday.

Moyes hasn't got the tactical nous to outwit Berto

wednesday was the first time berto looked angry.Ok we have played well this year,but he messed up and he knows it,anyone who watched the palace home game could tell exactly how they would play.sit deep and rip us apart on the break just like at selhurst, robbie needs his managers A game sunday.

UTD will beat us on Sunday and this will all be done with, not because they are better than us but because it is the Everton way and to rub salt in the wounds Arsenal will draw at Hull just before hand

Still have a chance but it's slim. Very slim.

Just make sure we don't lose to United, then we'll be pretty much guaranteed Europa. If I was offered 5th/6th with Europa at the start of the season I'd have been ecstatic.

not too bothered about 4th or 5th as long as we are going on a European tour.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love CL football.

But I feel like people have forgotten how boss it was back in 07/08, when we were stuffing random teams 8-1 with a smiling Yak and then losing on penalties on a Thursday night after being ace. It was just an extra something to love in the season, and it's been far too long.

But I feel like people have forgotten how boss it was back in 07/08, when we were stuffing random teams 8-1 with a smiling Yak and then losing on penalties on a Thursday night after being ace. It was just an extra something to love in the season, and it's been far too long.

07/08 was a really enjoyable season , arguably moyes's best everton side. Shame we ran out of steam around March time

That Fiorentina game was heartbreaking in the end but one of the very best atmospheres I've experienced at Goodison mate

Totally agree. Was chuffed with the idea of Europa but almost feels like a wooden spoon with having had the CL dangled in front of us. Need to remind myself of these memories

We can have both... if we don't make it out of the group stages and least we've had more revenue and exposure

Status
Not open for further replies.