#27 Years/NSNOW/#AllTogetherNow Fan Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fully support the protest but it is a bit silly when none of the board will even show up for the game.

Kind of highlights the point though.

Let's be honest, the campaign is really more about getting the media to sit up and take notice than expecting direct action from Moshiri on sorting the board out.

In that respect, it's already succeeded, the narrative in the media has already changed*, so it's about keeping that going.

* helped by the fact that Lampard, and, to some extent Benitez as well have friends in the media. Martinez, Koeman and Silva failing didn't ruffle any media feathers, so the blame was easy to place on them. It's much harder for the board to squarely lay the blame at Lampard's feet, especially as the majority of fans still like the bloke ( despite his p poor record ).

Just out of interest, what major differences will changing the board have on our perma-sh*te football team?

I'm by no means defending their legacy here (and I love to see a CEO gutted more than many), but our problems all stem from a nightmarish waste of £500m of investment, of which Farhad Moshiri tasked various inept appointments with spending.

Like with austerity, we're continuing to live with the repercussions of some gargantuan levels of economic stupidity and it can't be erased overnight.

So why aren't we calling for Moshiri to go instead exactly?

Status
Not open for further replies.