#27 Years/NSNOW/#AllTogetherNow Fan Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you’d rather get rid of the man providing the funds, rather than the imposter who hasn’t ever provided anything, apart from lies and a plan to move Everton out of the city? Sensible that.
Providing the funds???? We were better when we were skint, it's not about providing funds, besides 1.8m budget last season and FFP, providing funds has been one of the problems.

I'm struggling to understand the logic in some of this, especially as have I stayed away from this and other forums for a while for the sake of good mental health. Aside from sacking the board, can someone lay out exactly what we do want?

I'm struggling to understand the logic in some of this, especially as have I stayed away from this and other forums for a while for the sake of good mental health. Aside from sacking the board, can someone lay out exactly what we do want?
I think sacking the board is the main thing
Put more forward thinking, long term thinking, sustainabilty minded, competent business people that want to do a good job rather than use it for prestige... Might be more, but thats a start

I think sacking the board is the main thing
Put more forward thinking, long term thinking, sustainabilty minded, competent business people that want to do a good job rather than use it for prestige... Might be more, but thats a start
And there In lies the problem, the job of putting this forward thinking board in place will be left to the person, Farhad, who has created this horrorshow in the first.
Since he arrived he hasn't once shown us anything to convince us he can do anything to benefit the playing side, the important side of the club.

And there In lies the problem, the job of putting this forward thinking board in place will be left to the person, Farhad, who has created this horrorshow in the first.
Since he arrived he hasn't once shown us anything to convince us he can do anything to benefit the playing side, the important side of the club.
He might do a poor job of it, but the current board are definitely doing a poor job of it. Tackle the facts before the possibilities
Kenwright has instilled a culture of mediocrity being ok. Plucky underdogs being admirable. When you fail to reach your ambition of mediocrity you end up failing badly, which is what is happening. If he caresd about the club he'd PO

He might do a poor job of it, but the current board are definitely doing a poor job of it. Tackle the facts before the possibilities
Kenwright has instilled a culture of mediocrity being ok. Plucky underdogs being admirable. When you fail to reach your ambition of mediocrity you end up failing badly, which is what is happening. If he caresd about the club he'd PO
Yeah doing a poor job guide by Farhad and his interfering, if Moshiri was going to get this right he would of at least shown us some glimer of hope, but he hasn't.

Yeah doing a poor job guide by Farhad and his interfering, if Moshiri was going to get this right he would of at least shown us some glimer of hope, but he hasn't.
I agree...he's not done a good job, but he has committed hundreds of millions and won't be leaving until the stadium is built in all likelihood. BK has contributed nothing of worth since farhad came in and is more dispensible, and should be gone. How narcissistic must the guy be to not realise we are falling behind every club under his chairmanship? We are a dated club in how we do business, an easy mark for strong negotiators, and a laughing stock under his leadership. If he were truly a fan he'd step down. He's stinking the place out, can you see that? Don't answer with a comment about Moshiri please....just BK, should he stay/go? is he doing a good job or not?

I agree...he's not done a good job, but he has committed hundreds of millions and won't be leaving until the stadium is built in all likelihood. BK has contributed nothing of worth since farhad came in and is more dispensible, and should be gone. How narcissistic must the guy be to not realise we are falling behind every club under his chairmanship? We are a dated club in how we do business, an easy mark for strong negotiators, and a laughing stock under his leadership. If he were truly a fan he'd step down. He's stinking the place out, can you see that? Don't answer with a comment about Moshiri please....just BK, should he stay/go? is he doing a good job or not?
No BK needs to step down like now, yesterday or last month, he isn't going to be able to fix this mess, he might of given us hope after Johnson but not this time

[QUOTE="Tommy F, post: 10229780, member: 46429”]
Aside from sacking the board, can someone lay out exactly what we do want?
[/QUOTE]

018B61B5-00B8-4953-9773-89E3688E053C.jpeg

All over this.

Grand old team is fine when sung by the fans. The recorded version is cringworthy. Same for 'forever Everton"

Both in the bin.
And the ear splitting ‘operation goodison exercise’. Uniquely Goodison and destroys any semblance of atmosphere at that period of the game. Small club as the FSW said.

The only operation goodison needed is a HIMARS assault on the Directors suite.

Status
Not open for further replies.