2013 January Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok don't shoot the messenger here and it's not a Twitter rumour but my brother is a Leeds fan and he just contacted me to say becchio could be on the way to us for 3/4 million and that Ross Barkley loan was a sweetner to the deal.He is in the Leeds area.Dont shoot messenger!!!

Makes zero sense for Leeds. Not sure he's good enough for us either.

I'd rather cut them off with a rusty knife than sign Becchio who was outscored by Beckford 2-1 while he was there.

Ok don't shoot the messenger here and it's not a Twitter rumour but my brother is a Leeds fan and he just contacted me to say becchio could be on the way to us for 3/4 million and that Ross Barkley loan was a sweetner to the deal.He is in the Leeds area.Dont shoot messenger!!!

Think it's bollox but Becchio isnt that bad, a decent target man and good in the air for his size but too slow. And how old is he these days, about 29, 30?. Just cant see it tbh.

And where we getting money for them like?. even loan fees for them would be out of our range!

No idea, but if he's there scouting players those are the two i'd expect him to be looking at, no idea how we'd afford them though, could be someone completely different

Status
Not open for further replies.