15 'Boss' 2013/14 Moments

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many excellent moments last year. Personal favourite was Oviedo at OT but was not actually present. Ones I loved but not on the list were Coleman and Barkley away at Swansea, 2 ace hits. Special mention to Bainesy for his Kevin Sheedy vs Ipswich reprise. ( I know Sheedy's was the same kick taken twice). Party piece to be proud of.
More of the same this season please lads, especially against the RS!!!.....or in Warsaw!!

Even know we should of won the game, the derby at Goodison was amazing. Everyone went mad at Lukaku's 2 goals. Also showed Martinez's bravery by putting Deulofeu on for Baines.

Not just having new songs this season but this game at Swansea was the first time i felt i knew for total sure we had soneone with Bobby, not even to mention how great the Everton goals were!!

Newcastle at home was special for me. The tribute at the start was classy, dignified and appropriate I thought. Then the 1st half we totally tore them apart. Ross and Rom linked beautifully. Utterly outclassed them all over the pitch.
It was the moment where the penny dropped in my head and I realised how rosy everything looks from here on out.

This thread is fun.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Deulofeu's goal (and celebration) at Arsenal yet. For me that was the moment we learned what (top four) and who (the fans/club) the players were about.

Arabic commentaries, who knew they'd be that entertaining. "Toffees Toffees Num Num" (?!?).

Blue Christmas Lukaku made me think of a certain character in OITNB...

And Näïsmith haters should notice how many times he cropped up in those highlights.

Newcastle at home was special for me. The tribute at the start was classy, dignified and appropriate I thought. Then the 1st half we totally tore them apart. Ross and Rom linked beautifully. Utterly outclassed them all over the pitch.
It was the moment where the penny dropped in my head and I realised how rosy everything looks from here on out.

Those questioning Mirallas's pace would do well to remember that 1st goal! Great memories.

Those questioning Mirallas's pace would do well to remember that 1st goal! Great memories.

I love how for the Barkley goal Rom just stops dead after he's passed it. It's not at all what you should do but it was as if he hasn't considered anything other than Ross putting the ball in the net and he just wanted to watch.

I too loved Ross's free kick against Swansea. To go off the cross bar and in was sick. Mirallas' free kick against Villa was also a great moment.

The sheer limbs at...

1) Old Trafford, both for the goal and the celebrations at full time.
2) West Ham, insanity.
3) Both goals at Swansea, getting lovingly throttled after Barkley's winner!
4) Mirallas at Fulham after it looked like we'd blew it
5) Lukaku's second against Liverpool
6) Goodison pretty much exploding for Coleman's fluky winner against Cardiff
7) Giving Kopites something else to cry about for all eternity with the Poznan at Hull!
8) Totally taking the piss at Newcastle
9) Moyes getting sacked the day after we doubled them...just perfect!
10) Everything about Arsenal at home. Smashing them, Coleman taking the piss twice, Arteta scoring an own goal, then getting floored by Barkley!
11) The atmosphere in the win at Sunderland.
12) Body parts everywhere when Barkley scored the screamer at Norwich.
13) Stevenage, one of those mad bad cup ties at lower league grounds that turned into a cakewalk!
14) Beating Chelsea, always good fun
15) The performance when we crushed Stoke in November
16) Howard's pen save and late goals at Villa!

I only planned on a top 5 then kept going! Thats how boss last season was!

Status
Not open for further replies.